• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flowers galore!

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
View attachment 236742

So ever since I started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on May 27, 2014, my favorite thing to do has been to work with flowers. But I hadn't gotten really serious about it until I *had to* restart my town. As of last night, I am pretty sure I have every single type of flower you can get. Some of them were really easy to get, like the pink rose and orange pansy. But some of them, I had to turn to the assistance of TBT, like the blue rose and purple pansy. (because my patience was running very low; this happens with a lot of video games...) But, however I got them, I have them now, and they are thriving in my town.

I would like to thank all the people who helped me get these flowers. They're like my livelihood in this game. I water them every day, and more and more show up. Eventually I think I'll have so many that I won't have any space left in my town! But that's okay.

My favorite flowers are the yellow, blue and purple ones. Blue is a very unnatural color, and is mysterious. Blue roses do exist, but cannot be found wild. Purple an yellow are my top favorite colors, and the flowers look even more pretty when I water them and they shimmer in the sun. My favorite out of every one available in the game is the blue pansy.

I have actually started to take a strong interest in gardening in real life, and, when I have my own place, I would love to have a flower garden with all kinda of colors and flowers in it! Right now I have orange lillies and irises growing in front of my house. I'm sure that, in a way, flower breeding is more difficult than it is portrayed in te game, but what can I say? I love flowers!

Thank you, AC:NL, for helping me discover a new hobby that I really enjoy!

*I forgot my red carnations in this picture!! It's okay. You know I have it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 321
Back