• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Flowers

Lovebuggyxo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7720-1816-5897
Leif
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pavé
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (228) +
Looking to buy a bunch of black and red roses and 2 orange roses.

Thank you <3

I can give you the 2 orange roses :) I have like 12 that are just sitting around in my town that I don't want haha

i've got like 40 red roses, if you're interested !

i've got like 40 red roses, if you're interested !

Yup i am how much are you looking to sell for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, i don't need anything you can just have them. Do you just need the 2, or do you want more?

Yes only need the 2, i killed 2 in my town on accident. Thank you so much, would you like to trade now?

Yup i am how much are you looking to sell for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes only need the 2, i killed 2 in my town on accident. Thank you so much, would you like to trade now?

god, iunno. .5tbt per? 20 tbt?

20 tbt is fine with me thank you, i will add you. would you like me deliver or have me pick up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good too me i will add you as well. Would you like my town or yours?

my town is cool. just got a trade going on right now that might take a bit of time. will vm you when i'm done and ready!

20 tbt is fine with me thank you, i will add you. would you like me deliver or have me pick up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good too me i will add you as well. Would you like my town or yours?

You can come over to mine, my gates are open now :)

Back