• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flowers!

mnm

unlucky clover 🌱
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5228-6179-5794
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hey! I've decided to sell all of the flowers on my beach. You can take as many as you'd like.​

Only 9 hybrids left as of 9/4

Admission is 3 TBT
Yellow Tulips
Red Tulips
Yellow Tulips
Orange Tulips (3)

Red Roses
Yellow Roses
Orange Roses (3)

Yellow Lilies
Red Lilies
Orange Lilies (1)

White Violets

White Pansies
Yellow Pansies
Red Pansies

Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Orange Cosmos (2)
If interested, please leave me a VM.

Please only take flowers from my beach, and not from the land!
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm actually looking for hybrids since I'm starting to landscape my town. Just to clarify, I just need to pay 5TBT right? :)

Hello! I'm actually looking for hybrids since I'm starting to landscape my town. Just to clarify, I just need to pay 5TBT right? :)

Yeah, it's only 5 TBT :) I'll open my gates. I'm gonna be walking my dog, so you can just go around the beach and take anything you want.

Last edited:
Do you possibly have any pink flowers? :)

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't able to see your reply right away! Are you available sometime today? :)

Sorry I wasn't able to see your reply right away! Are you available sometime today? :)

You're good! I'm leaving my gates open all night tonight, so drop by whenever :)

You're good! I'm leaving my gates open all night tonight, so drop by whenever :)

I'll try to come! I'm currently out with fam tho. Might take me a while to come back home

Back