• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flowers

Sunshineofmine

All my friends are heathens
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5053-1591-4534
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I'm new to this Forum somewhat.. but I've been cycling to get the villagers that I want and my flowers have gone crazy and covered my island. I'm wanting to open my island for people to come get flowers they may need. You will need to make me a best friend on your switch to bring your shovel (and empty pockets) to get what you want.. but you don't have to stay best friends with me.

I do have a lot of hybrids. It's first come, first serve.. but you can take as much as you want and even make several trips if you'd like. I am terra forming my island so it is under construction.

Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Pink, Purple and Black Roses.

A lot of Blue pansies as well as the other colors along with hybrids.

Lilies, all colors.

Mums, all colors except green and purple.

No cosmos available at this time.

Windflowers: Red, White, Blue, Orange.

I do have some areas that I don't want flowers taken from so if you come to my island, I'll have to let you know where to dig. Also, please use the A button to cover up the hole after you dig so there isn't a chance that you pluck a flower from another plant. 😉 not sure if you may use Nintendo Switch Online app to chat, but I would be open to doing that to make it easier.

Hi, I'm new to this Forum somewhat.. but I've been cycling to get the villagers that I want and my flowers have gone crazy and covered my island. I'm wanting to open my island for people to come get flowers they may need. You will need to make me a best friend on your switch to bring your shovel (and empty pockets) to get what you want.. but you don't have to stay best friends with me.

I do have a lot of hybrids. It's first come, first serve.. but you can take as much as you want and even make several trips if you'd like. I am terra forming my island so it is under construction.

Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Pink, Purple and Black Roses.

A lot of Blue pansies as well as the other colors along with hybrids.

Lilies, all colors.

Mums, all colors except green and purple.

No cosmos available at this time.

Windflowers: Red, White, Blue, Orange.

I do have some areas that I don't want flowers taken from so if you come to my island, I'll have to let you know where to dig. Also, please use the A button to cover up the hole after you dig so there isn't a chance that you pluck a flower from another plant. 😉 not sure if you may use Nintendo Switch Online app to chat, but I would be open to doing that to make it easier.
I wouldnt mind and coming to get a few if possible..

Keeps saying no islands to travel too. Also don’t see you on my list so I can add you as a BF. Not sure why.
Post automatically merged:

Keeps saying no islands to travel too. Also don’t see you on my list so I can add you as a BF. Not sure why.
My switch is gonna die. I’ll try again here in a bit. TYSM!

Post automatically merged:

My switch is gonna die. I’ll try again here in a bit. TYSM!
Hmm..I added you as a best friend and my gate is open for best friends. 😉 I'm working on my island now but will be on here for awhile. Just lmk but I will recheck my airport

Back