• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Food items + 7/11 set

Dom

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6717-8005-1803
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (107) +
Hi guys!
I'm looking for all food related items.
I don't have an NFC reader/amiibo cards so I can't get the RV items.
I can pay with IGB, HHD set items or I can visit your town/Dream if you need me to.
I know this isn't much but I'm trying :D
I also have some Nintendogs from the fortune cookies.

PM me with your offer! THank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi there!
If you give me a more specific list of food items from the cards I have listed here I could sell each individual item to you for 99k?

that would be nice! thank you!
I'll check it out and send you a list !

No problem! I have class later today so if it's a relatively large order we'll have to trade later tonight. (I'm PST) or sometime tomorrow~

Hi! I've just sent you a list by PM
I hope this is not too much, I will be grateful for even just one item on the list :D
Thank you so much!

I have Franklin's RV in my town today if you want to visit and buy the food he has in there.

Hey! Do you want kitchen related items as weell, like the cans/counter table? Or just things that look like food? Cupcake, bread basket, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've composed a list on MoriDB with the food items I can get you at 99k IGB each!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/yYcs9MVKUG

Back