• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Forum Signatures

Batofara

Lloid the Gyroid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
Cake
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (33) +
Well, I'm kinda starting to miss using Photoshop, so I thought maybe I can make some sigs lol. I'm not exactly feeling completely creative right now, so they're kinda bland in my eyes x.x I was pretty lazy with the examples, I can make yours better than this if you supply me with the creativity xD

Remade this post so that it isn't fit for being in the TBT Marketplace. Someone moved my thread to the marketplace and I hate it there >_>
Use forum Bells to buy and sell with other members. This board is not for in-game Animal Crossing items. Please see the Re-Tail board.
I'm not making them for TBT bells anymore, which means it makes NO SENSE to put in the marketplace, although I will take blue roses (which Kirito sells for 100 TBT bells each)

An example of something I can make:
cn0kwOH.jpg

Some examples of layouts:
ErXFqZ0.jpg

J885CNc.jpg

9i2ETc5.jpg

More examples:
qVxzGo4.jpg

radETtN.png

Villagers
If you want your villagers' sprites shown, I'll put them in. I can even put in people like Tom Nook. If you want to see a full list, this is where I'll get them from
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ouka.kuronowish.com/rehoeass2/

Anything else
I can add whatever else you want to it. Want a cropped picture of yourself or your favorite villager in it? Even an in-game item? I can do that, just provide me a big enough picture. If it's too small, it will turn out like blurry like I have in my picture xD So make sure you zoom in if you're going to provide me with a picture. I can even put random stuff in like guitars or anime characters, if you want lol

-----
Pricing:
These can take some time and effort to make, so I think that 100k in-game bells or 1 blue rose (roses can be purchased here for 100 forum bells each: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Market-100-TBT-bells-NEW!!-Jacob-ladders-NEW!!) would be a good price. Any extra pictures (like my character in the example) will be 10k extra for each one

You don't have to pay me until you're satisfied with the outcome of the image

If you ever need me to modify your given signature, I'll do it for 15k bells

-----
Ordering:
-Tell me how you want the layout to be (or pick from the examples and tell what you want different)
-Send link of background that you want.
You can find some good ones here: http://photobucket.com/browse/backgrounds
I can change it up however you want. Make it brighter, darker, look like it's glowing, give it shadows, anything

-Give any information you want on the image.
-Tell me what font (letter styles) you'd like. I'll use the animal crossing font as default, but I need to know whether or not you'd want the wooden borders around words. If you don't like the animal crossing font, tell me which one to use.
-If you want villagers on it, tell me which ones. If you want, I can even make them glow, have shadows, colored outlines, anything you can probably think of. Just tell me
-Tell me if there's anything else you'd want (your character, favorite villager, items, etc.)
-Try to be specific as possible. If you don't, it'll be left up to my imagine to guess what you want

Last edited:
Hi!
I tried to make a siggie but failed greatly!
Could you make me one- I like the one with all the different animals at the side
Are there any other roses you want (or flowers) as my blue roses got trampled on by my brother before I could tell not too :(

sounds GREAT!

could you maybe use a picture from my town as background?
and a picture from my character as he is on my TPC?

Back