• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Fossils and Gyroids for 1tbt per item!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyimsobored

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cocotryoshka
Quirky Doll
Quirky Doll
Quirky Doll
Quirky Doll
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (64) +
So, I have a bunch of random fossils and gyroids lying around and thought I could see if I could get something for them.

Fossils:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/SjPvReS217
Multiples:
None

Gyroids:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/gRFA2G4AVi
Multiples:
Mega Poltergold x3
Tall Oombloid x2
Clankoid x2

Like I said, It's 1tbt per item and I'm fine with either pick-up or delivery

Last edited:
Can I get all the fossils? I don’t need any duplicates, just one of each. I just restarted my town so I could use everything

I'll take a Mammoth torso and the Ptera Right Wing, please! You'll have to tell me how to send TBT, though. I haven't used Bell Tree in a while now. I'm free for most of the day.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I was too late for the Ptera wing.

Last edited:
I'll take a Mammoth torso and the Ptera Right Wing, please! You'll have to tell me how to send TBT, though. I haven't used Bell Tree in a while now. I'm free for most of the day.

EDIT: Oops, looks like I was too late for the Ptera wing.

You click on the number of bells in my sidebar and then this thing should come up. All you have to do is put in the amount you would pay, which would be 1 bell, and then click submit

I'll add yah if you're alright with me buying the torso. I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear back!

I'll pick it up. TBT sent!

Booting up AC:NL now.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! One closer to a complete collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back