• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Fossils, Bamboo Shoots, Perfect Pears

allhailcupfish

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6179-8951-3011
Feedback
100% (13) +
I have a plaza full of shoots/pears and a closet full of fossils :)

I'd like to trade for TBT since I don't have much, but IGB are fine too.
Name your price!

Hi!! Can i buy your dimetrodon torso for 2 TBT? Thank you!! :)

Sure thing! I'll add you and let you know when my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open :D

@MayorQuinn np gates are still open

@thatsokayy 2 baskets or two shoots?

Ah, I’m so sorry!!! I meant the dimetrodon tail! Is it okay if I come back to get the tail and give you this fossil back?? Or I’ll just buy the tail. Thank you so much!

haha I'll put the tail out and open the gates again so you can you return the torso

haha I'll put the tail out and open the gates again so you can you return the torso

Thank you so much!! I have no idea why I put torso, lol. I just have one fossil to go and I’ll have all of them in my museum!!

could i buy the following;
ankylo tail
apato tail
diplo tail
parasaur skull
ptera left wing
ptera right wing
stego skull
stego tail
tricera tail
& 1 basket of bamboo?

Is 24tbt okay for them all?

@piercedhorizon That's perfect! Sorry about the wait, I'll add you and open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

@thatsokayy Ah cool, does 1TBT or 3k bells sound ok?

Last edited:
Hey ! Is it possible for me to pick up 3 bamboo shoots? I can pay you 3 tbt for it!

@piercedhorizon That's perfect! Sorry about the wait, I'll add you and open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

@thatsokayy Ah cool, does 1TBT or 3k bells sound ok?

Okidokie! Ill add you & come!
My ds's internet isnt working :( Let me see if i can have a problem.

Last edited:
I’m ready to trade now! Should I open my gates or would you rather I come to your town?

Sorry about the wait! I fell asleep. Lmk when you're available if you still want them :)

Back