• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Fossils

Hunterocks

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
I have a bunch of spare fossils, so I’m selling them. 2 TBT each.

Fossils for sale:
Amber
Ammonite x4
Apato skull
Apato tail
Archaeopteryx - Pearls
Ankylo skull x2
Ankylo tail
Coprolite x4
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur track
Diplo chest
Megacero tail
Pachy tail x2 - Pearls (x1)
Pachy torso x4
Parasaur skull x4
Ptera right wing
Sabertooth torso
Styraco tail
Tricera skull x2
Tricera tail x2
T.rex skull

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I buy the archaeopteryx and pachy tail please?

Sure! 6 TBT, unless you have any of the models or fossils that aren?t on my list. Let me know when you?re available.

Edit: Now it?s 4 TBT because I changed the price :).

Last edited:
Sure! 6 TBT, unless you have any of the models or fossils that aren’t on my list. Let me know when you’re available.

Edit: Now it’s 4 TBT because I changed the price :).

I'll be available from around 7pm-10pm GMT today if you are ^^
Should I send the tbt now or after?

You can send it whenever, also I’m available whenever. If I’m not mistaken, it’s currently 9:24 GMT, right?

You can send it whenever, also I’m available whenever. If I’m not mistaken, it’s currently 9:24 GMT, right?

Okay, I’m not home right now so I’ll send it when I get home. And sorry I forgot, I’ll be on some tome between 5pm and 10pm gmt, if any time suits you best?

I'd like to buy for the 2 TBT please. Sorry I missed you again. Let me know a good time for you and I'll try to meet up. Thanks! :)

Back