🎉 Fox’s Fair Pop-up Party! 100 tbt YCH 🎉 [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is! I hope you enjoy! Loved drawing the male villager for you!
View attachment 573056
I’m sorry I didn’t notice this until hours later. I’m used to getting quoted when my art requests are done.

This is too perfect, it’s my avatar right now. Thanks so much for my request!

I’m sorry I didn’t notice this until hours later. I’m used to getting quoted when my art requests are done.

This is too perfect, it’s my avatar right now. Thanks so much for my request!
Haha sorry about that, just noticed I quoted myself and not you. 😅 feel free to send payment whenever is convenient! I’m so glad you love it!

Order Form
Style:
D. Party Accessory
Balloon Colors/Shape:
Yellow Star Glow Wand
Reference:

Payment:
100TBT

Order Form
Style:
D. Party Accessory
Balloon Colors/Shape: Yellow Star Glow Wand
Reference: Payment: 100TBT
Thank you so much! I can start on it tonight after I finish the one I’m working on! 🤩

Style: B Shape Balloon
Balloon Colors/Shape: 1 heart & 1 bunny. For the colours maybe light blue and pink or green & yellow. You can decide
Reference: I have art on my profile. My usual ac character with yellow bunny hood and green overalls
Payment: 100 tbt, thank you!!
Here it is! I hope you enjoy! Went with the green and yellow balloons, because those colors are just so synonymous with your rep to me!
IMG_0994.png

Here it is! I hope you enjoy! Went with the green and yellow balloons, because those colors are just so synonymous with your rep to me!
View attachment 573450
It turned out great, thank you so much. The green & yellow balloons were the right call. I'm gonna use it as my signature for the fair.

Order Form
Style:
D. Party Accessory
Balloon Colors/Shape: Yellow Star Glow Wand
Reference: Payment: 100TBT
Here she is! I loved drawing her! I hope you enjoy! I tried to make her stay true to her, but also adopt an ACNH style with her hands and eye shape. HAD to keep her lashes/liner though! 🤩
IMG_0996.png

Here she is! I loved drawing her! I hope you enjoy! I tried to make her stay true to her, but also adopt an ACNH style with her hands and eye shape. HAD to keep her lashes/liner though! 🤩
View attachment 573627

This turned out so well! She looks adorable, and I think the style is perfect. Thank you so much! <3

Hey ForeverFox! Can you do me one in style C, with my avatar (Bob Zombie) and a balloon that looks like a zombie egg? Thank you so much! 🥳
Your zombie art is finished! I have to say, I REALLY enjoyed drawing the zombie egg and I LOVE how it came out!! Thank you!!
IMG_1002.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back