• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

hi fox
I did pm you but I know that some people don't like them
So I was wondering whether I could by all campus and aurora screen for 100k-150k
I don't have any of your requested items but if you have another idea pm or message here
Thanks.

hi fox
I did pm you but I know that some people don't like them
So I was wondering whether I could by all campus and aurora screen for 100k-150k
I don't have any of your requested items but if you have another idea pm or message here
Thanks.

Heya. Unfortunately I can't really help with the Campus stuff :/ Really not looking for Bells at the moment. However I won't leave you in despair.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity....one_of_the_items_listed_in_the_thread#newpost

Make an account there, speak to this guy, he'll hook you up. (I don't know him, but I visit the site daily and I saw this :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make sure to go to Page 1 haha. I think that link directs to page 2

I'll trade you a stair dresser for an ice cream lamp! I can make the trade anytime tomorrow. I'm in the central time zone, USA.

Would you please order meAurora Screen
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Carp Banner
Cherry Blossom Clock (Sakura Clock)
Emperor's Cap
Girl's Day Updo
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Hinaningyou
Kagamimochi
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)

And tell me how much you want for those items? :)

Unfortunately, I just have the Shoji Screen but I can give it to you!

Would you please order meAurora Screen
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Carp Banner
Cherry Blossom Clock (Sakura Clock)
Emperor's Cap
Girl's Day Updo
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Hinaningyou
Kagamimochi
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)

And tell me how much you want for those items? :)

Unfortunately, I just have the Shoji Screen but I can give it to you!

I can trade one of those for the Shoji Screen (your pick) but the rest aren't for sale, trade only I'm afraid. They will always be available in the catalog so please feel free to come back if you get more of the items I have listed in blue :)

Oh dear, I misread! Sorry!

How about the stair dresser for the lazy susan table?

Yeah sounds good to me. Tomorrow did you say?

Yeah sounds good to me. Tomorrow did you say?

Yeah, tomorrow would be great! I believe I am -5:00 GMT, so I will try to be ready to wifi around 7 or 8 am my time, which would be 12 pm to 1 pm your time? Or, would you prefer later in your day?

Yeah, tomorrow would be great! I believe I am -5:00 GMT, so I will try to be ready to wifi around 7 or 8 am my time, which would be 12 pm to 1 pm your time? Or, would you prefer later in your day?

I'll be at work at that time, haha. I'll hold the trade until whenever we're both free :) No rush. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade, and at some point hopefully our free time will sync at some point :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much are you selling the bamboo for?

It's not for sale, just for trade. 3 shoots per item I'm looking for.

I'll be at work at that time, haha. I'll hold the trade until whenever we're both free :) No rush. I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade, and at some point hopefully our free time will sync at some point :)

Okay, I'll check my PMs throughout the day. I would like the table for the decor contest ending Sunday at noon EST USA time, so hopefully we can meet on Saturday. But if we don't make it, so it goes. I still want the table anyway. ^_^ Thanks so much! Already have your stair dresser ready to go, too.

I have a biwa lute you can have, hate it anyway lol
I would like the aura screen for it :)
If you cant get your hands on one some bamboo would be fine too.

Can I buy
Blossom Lantern
Emperor's Cap
Alpine Shelf
Alpine Wall

I'm willing to trade
Mossy Carpet
Planked Tatami
Old Board Floor
Modern Screen

Back