• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I have a biwa lute you can have, hate it anyway lol
I would like the aura screen for it :)
If you cant get your hands on one some bamboo would be fine too.

I can trade you 3 bamboo shoots for it if you like? Aurora Screen requires a bit more >.<

Can I buy
Blossom Lantern
Emperor's Cap
Alpine Shelf
Alpine Wall

I'm willing to trade
Mossy Carpet
Planked Tatami
Old Board Floor
Modern Screen

Sounds good. Add my FC and post here when you're ready to trade/your gates are open.

First post updated. Now looking for:
Rococo Series
Exotic Series (everything but Screen)
Other miscellaeneous items.

[Looking For/Buying] Persimmon Seed and Bamboo Seed. D: I'm willing to pay loads of money!

Also are bamboo shoots like seeds? Really want to be able to plant them. :c

My info:
Code - 3582-8975-2234
Name - iFuwy

First post updated. Now looking for:
Rococo Series
Exotic Series (everything but Screen)
Other miscellaeneous items.

Me again! I can help you with the Exotic series. I have the chair, dresser (the trapezoidal shaped one) and wall shelf (new item, circular shelf that hangs on the wall). Want me to order all 3 and in exchange I get milk case, blossom lantern, and patchwork dresser in addition to the previous exchange of the stair dresser for the lazy susan?

Me again! I can help you with the Exotic series. I have the chair, dresser (the trapezoidal shaped one) and wall shelf (new item, circular shelf that hangs on the wall). Want me to order all 3 and in exchange I get milk case, blossom lantern, and patchwork dresser in addition to the previous exchange of the stair dresser for the lazy susan?

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Exotic_Series Is it the 4th one from the left? The dresser you speak of :)

Sounds good either way, I just want to make some notes thats all :)

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Exotic_Series Is it the 4th one from the left? The dresser you speak of :)

Sounds good either way, I just want to make some notes thats all :)

Yes, that it the one I have! I'll get them ordered tonight. I have them already, but I had Cyrus change the colors to black and red, so I'll need to re-order a new set that's in the original color. Unless you want them black and red, of course. ^_^

Hold up! Haha. Black and red is what I want in the long run actually :) So dont worry about ordering them! Do you still have to wait on the stair dresser? No worries if you do :)

Hold up! Haha. Black and red is what I want in the long run actually :) So dont worry about ordering them! Do you still have to wait on the stair dresser? No worries if you do :)

Okay then!

I will be providing the black and red exotic chair, bureau, and wall shelf, plus the stair dresser - which arrived this evening at 5. I'm going to see Superman after work ends in 30 minutes, so I probably can't do an exchange tonight, but tomorrow I'll probably have my gates open all day to facilitate trades. Unless you're a super-night owl and will be up at, like, 4 am your time. hah.

And just for reference, in return I'm asking for: the lazy susan table, milk case, blossom lantern, and the patchwork dresser. woohoo!

Okay then!

I will be providing the black and red exotic chair, bureau, and wall shelf, plus the stair dresser - which arrived this evening at 5. I'm going to see Superman after work ends in 30 minutes, so I probably can't do an exchange tonight, but tomorrow I'll probably have my gates open all day to facilitate trades. Unless you're a super-night owl and will be up at, like, 4 am your time. hah.

And just for reference, in return I'm asking for: the lazy susan table, milk case, blossom lantern, and the patchwork dresser. woohoo!

Awesome, thanks. I've made a note of it all :) Will try and sort things tomorrow!

Fox do you have bamboo shoots / persimmon seeds? ):

Yes (Persimmons just come as the fruit, which can be buried)
but remember I'm only looking for the items listed in blue.

Back