• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I would love to order an aurora screen if possible.

The items I can offer that you want are the pagoda, the copy machine and the scarecrow.

I would love to order an aurora screen if possible.

The items I can offer that you want are the pagoda, the copy machine and the scarecrow.

Sure thing. I'll take all 3 for the AS.

I'm just in the middle of some financial stuff then I will get your item sorted. Will PM you when it's ready!

Thanks.

Unfortunately, you and the person who posted above you (Rorelorelei) arrived slightly late as you were just behind Ahousar97 who's offered me quite a bit already. As it goes, first come-first serve, from your list I can accept the following:
Exquisite Rug
Opulent Rug

The other items are already being traded for. If you would like to pick two items (normal) or 1 DLC item in return for these then that is okay with me. I have made a note of your offer, and you are the third in queue to trade :)

Ah, I see. Alrighty then, I will offer those two items for the Birdcage and Paper Tiger. I ordered your items now and will have them tomorrow if that's okay!

For some reason it won't let me drop the LED Screen because I edited it. You can come over another time and I'll give you another one for free. BTW please hurry my dad is trying to get me to bed in like 20 minutes.

My town is open...D:
sorry, set it to local

For some reason it won't let me drop the LED Screen because I edited it. You can come over another time and I'll give you another one for free. BTW please hurry my dad is trying to get me to bed in like 20 minutes.

Are your gates open? D:

Exotic Series complete :) Added to catalog on Page 1!
Other items added too :)

How much for Lucky Gold Cat?

"1. I am not accepting Bells. At all. I make a lot of money a day from selling other things. I'm not trying to boast about it but that is precisely why I don't want Bells, as they are easily obtained on a daily basis."

Rule 1 >.<

Looking for the items listed in blue~ :)

I need the aurora screen, only thing I have is the Tatami floor, though. Not sure how this factors out but....yeah.

I need the aurora screen, only thing I have is the Tatami floor, though. Not sure how this factors out but....yeah.

If this is the normal tatami floor (not planked or anything) then I would be willing to do a 1:1 trade. Simply because the normal variety is actually rarer than its counterpart (and other carpets) :)

Back