• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I should have the Low Screen you want, (I say should, it's in Re-tail at the moment and I'm still not sure if it can be bought while I'm not there) And I have the standard Lucky cat if you want it as it's the only one you don't have it listed in catalogue.

I'd like to trade for the polka-dot stool, and if you want the Lucky cat as well then the polka-dot chair too.

I should have the Low Screen you want, (I say should, it's in Re-tail at the moment and I'm still not sure if it can be bought while I'm not there) And I have the standard Lucky cat if you want it as it's the only one you don't have it listed in catalogue.

I'd like to trade for the polka-dot stool, and if you want the Lucky cat as well then the polka-dot chair too.

Sure thing :) 2 for 2~

Decided to put my Bug furniture collection up for trade! It's about 75% complete :) I haven't got room for it in my house~

Yup, the pink girls day one. My gates are open right now, if you are able, if not perhaps another day?

Just out of curiosity, since I haven't found an answer to my question - do the 7-11 items actually show up in your catalog like gyroids (unorderable, of course) or are they like some rare items that don't trigger it?

I hope not because I'm really crazy about cataloging everything (don't care about owning most of the stuff) and it will vex me.

Just out of curiosity, since I haven't found an answer to my question - do the 7-11 items actually show up in your catalog like gyroids (unorderable, of course) or are they like some rare items that don't trigger it?

I hope not because I'm really crazy about cataloging everything (don't care about owning most of the stuff) and it will vex me.

They show up but yeah like Nintendo items/Gyroids, they can't be bought :/

You're welcome :)

Took me a lot of 4am trawling on Japanese forums to find them haha.

I might have to try that at some point if I don't manage to catalog them before I get most of the regular items. Smart idea :D

First post updated!
Rice Cooker added to catalog!
Lucky Frog added to catalog!
Now looking for Slushy Machine!

What I can offer:
1 world map
1 orange rose 6 pink roses
7 black tulips 5 orange tulips 2 pink tulips
3 blue violets
1 pink lily
1 orange lily
1 orange cosmos
I also have some modern wood furniture that you don't have listed in your catalog, but it's not on your wants list...

What I want in order of desire:
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Firefly lamp

Let me know what you're willing to trade.

I have a Shoji Screen, but I don't know what I can ask for. It's not reorderable, I think it's a Saharah exclusive.

And I have the golf bag in my catalog. If it's reorderable, I could order it.

What I can offer:
1 world map
1 orange rose 6 pink roses
7 black tulips 5 orange tulips 2 pink tulips
3 blue violets
1 pink lily
1 orange lily
1 orange cosmos
I also have some modern wood furniture that you don't have listed in your catalog, but it's not on your wants list...

What I want in order of desire:
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Firefly lamp

Let me know what you're willing to trade.

I definitely want the world map. How many flowers are you willing to trade? I'll pass on the ModWood stuff though, but thanks for asking :3

I shall pop over and have a look :)

I have a Shoji Screen, but I don't know what I can ask for. It's not reorderable, I think it's a Saharah exclusive.

And I have the golf bag in my catalog. If it's reorderable, I could order it.

It's up to you, I have plenty of stock. Make an offer :) The golf bag should be re-orderable. I would like it :)

I definitely want the world map. How many flowers are you willing to trade? I'll pass on the ModWood stuff though, but thanks for asking :3

All the flowers listed. I kept the ones I wanted from the list.

Back