• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Okay cool :) now about to eat food but I will get back to you later on it!

Warning, if you decide to take all of my offered flower, you will need to take two trips. The flowers will be planted around my train station.

What I can offer:
1 world map
1 orange rose 6 pink roses
7 black tulips 5 orange tulips 2 pink tulips
3 blue violets
1 pink lily
1 orange lily
1 orange cosmos
I also have some modern wood furniture that you don't have listed in your catalog, but it's not on your wants list...

What I want in order of desire:
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Firefly lamp

Let me know what you're willing to trade.

Warning, if you decide to take all of my offered flower, you will need to take two trips. The flowers will be planted around my train station.

I'll take all of them :) + the world map.

I will prepare your items now, please add my FC in the meantime and then have your gates open :)

I'll take all of them :) + the world map.

I will prepare your items now, please add my FC in the meantime and then have your gates open :)

Come over whenever you're ready.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you and the person who posted above you (Rorelorelei) arrived slightly late as you were just behind Ahousar97 who's offered me quite a bit already. As it goes, first come-first serve, from your list I can accept the following:
Exquisite Rug
Opulent Rug
Yeah sure no probs, PM me tomorrow!

Alright, I'm all ready to trade for the next hour. After that I'm available tonight after 9'ish EST.

Alright, I'm all ready to trade for the next hour. After that I'm available tonight after 9'ish EST.

You never told me which DLC item you wanted, haha. It can either be one DLC or two normal items from my catalog :)

Your choice~

Are the Japanese DLC available to trade? Because you said they can't be ordered... It confused me xD

You never told me which DLC item you wanted, haha. It can either be one DLC or two normal items from my catalog :)

Your choice~

Ah, you're right. I usually quote myself for future reference but didn't for some reason this time. I'd like the Paper Tiger and Birdcage if possible.

Are the Japanese DLC available to trade? Because you said they can't be ordered... It confused me xD

Some if it can, some of it can't, haha. The stuff that can be is listed in my catalog section.

Ah, you're right. I usually quote myself for future reference but didn't for some reason this time. I'd like the Paper Tiger and Birdcage if possible.

Sure thing, gimme 10mins and I'll come to your town.

Silver Net available (Only one right now)
Some new gyroids available too :)

Rococo Set is nearly complete :) Just waiting on 3 items!

List Updated~

Back