• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I should have the Low Screen you want, (I say should, it's in Re-tail at the moment and I'm still not sure if it can be bought while I'm not there) And I have the standard Lucky cat if you want it as it's the only one you don't have it listed in catalogue.

I'd like to trade for the polka-dot stool, and if you want the Lucky cat as well then the polka-dot chair too.

Sure thing :) 2 for 2~

Okay, didn't quite realise I would reach the end of today with 48 houses in my Showcase thingy, could I revise the polka-dot stuff until I know what's not available to me? - If you've already ordered them though I'll just go with it as it's my fault.
I can keep an eye out for other things on your wishlist as I browse the houses if you want.

Sprout Table (Futaba Table) <- I want this DLC for it, if possible! I'm going to order the golf bag now, will let you know when it arrives!

Okay, didn't quite realise I would reach the end of today with 48 houses in my Showcase thingy, could I revise the polka-dot stuff until I know what's not available to me? - If you've already ordered them though I'll just go with it as it's my fault.
I can keep an eye out for other things on your wishlist as I browse the houses if you want.

I had one in ReTail and one's been ordered but its no worry if you dont need them haha, didn't cost me much :) Have put them into my holding area~

Sprout Table (Futaba Table) <- I want this DLC for it, if possible! I'm going to order the golf bag now, will let you know when it arrives!

Sure thing, I'll order that and the Kotatsu now!

Hi! I have three hybrid flowers: pink orange and purple
Can I trade those three for three bamboos?

Oh! Right and I meant roses* haha
And okiee dokiee :)

Okay :) Roses are fine!

~First Post Updated~
Silver Shovel added!
5 Gyroids added!
Air Conditioner added to catalog!
Spring Blossoms (Music) added to catalog!

Should be adding Ores/Gems soon, just need to figure out which ones I don't need :)

I have these hybrids:

1 Pink Tuplip
1 Orange Tulip
2 Pink Cosmos
2 Orange Cosmos
1 Orange Pansy
1 Orange Lilie

I don't know how much you're willing to trade for, but I need these:

Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Carp Banner
Emperor's Cap
Girl's Day Updo
Hinaningyou (Girl's Day Doll Set)

Let me know if you're interested :)

Last edited:
100k for 3 stubs? don't you like bells?:)

Normally, I'd say no (I still dont need Bells) but I will this once because I know you've been wanting them for a while.
I'll PM you later when they're ready.

I have these hybrids:

1 Pink Tuplip
2 Pink Cosmos
2 Orange Cosmos
1 Orange Pansy
1 Orange Lilie

I don't know how much you're willing to trade for, but I need these:

Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Carp Banner
Emperor's Cap
Girl's Day Updo
Hinaningyou (Girl's Day Doll Set)

Let me know if you're interested :)

If you pick the Blossom Lantern then I'll ask for 5 of those, any of the other DLC then all 7 :)

No probs. I've just gone to dig them up (If you didn't know, you dig them up like fossils :p). But alas, I am going to go eat now.

Back later everyone!

Okay, so I thought I was going to get this stuff from some one else, but, It didn't happen.
So, here's to yet another trade. I apologize for not having this all in one order.

Here's what I can give:
Odd clock
Jasmine bonsai
Washbasin
Ponderosa bonsai
Toy camera

What I want:
Sakura clock
Modern wood closet
Leaf bed
And maybe the raccoon clock

I can give a number of orange pansies if you have one persimmon, or I can just buy it with bells, maybe 50k for just one??? :/

Back