• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Okay, so I thought I was going to get this stuff from some one else, but, It didn't happen.
So, here's to yet another trade. I apologize for not having this all in one order.

Here's what I can give:
Odd clock
Jasmine bonsai
Washbasin
Ponderosa bonsai
Toy camera

What I want:
Sakura clock
Modern wood closet
Leaf bed
And maybe the raccoon clock

I was actually about to take a lot of that off my Wants list :/ I have way too many bonsais now :|
I'm willing to do Washbasin and Toy Camera for Modern Wood Closet and a DLC of your choice from that list :)

Any good?

I can give a number of orange pansies if you have one persimmon, or I can just buy it with bells, maybe 50k for just one??? :/

How many orange pansies?

I have pink cosmos,orange pansies,and orange tulips.How much would you offer for that?

Are you looking for a monetary value? Or an item? Either way, depends on an exact figure of hybrids so I know :)

Fox, I'm opening my gates so if you'd like to trade the fossils with me I'd be more than happy to. :]

I was actually about to take a lot of that off my Wants list :/ I have way too many bonsais now :|
I'm willing to do Washbasin and Toy Camera for Modern Wood Closet and a DLC of your choice from that list :)

Any good?

Modern wood chest and Sakura clock. Please.

I have 2 orange tulips and 1 of the rest.I just really need bells!!!:(
do you have an offer?

30k? 10k each basically.

Fox, I'm opening my gates so if you'd like to trade the fossils with me I'd be more than happy to. :]

Cool. I need to check to see what I dont have :) Remind me again which one of mine you wanted? I've just updated the list, also!

Modern wood chest and Sakura clock. Please.

Sure thing. Let me just get my queue of trades down and then I'll be in touch, when your items are ready :)

Okay, I'll add you and open my gates!

Don't worry about bringing the Golf Bag, someone gave me one earlier (I didn't ask for it) but I have your items ready for you anyway so you can still have both because I'm nice like that :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your FC btw? Did you PM me it? Can't remember lol

Hi! So there is positively absolutely NO WAY you would trade ANY parts of your 7-11 items? I've created an account on about 7 different gaming sites from gamespot to gamefaqs just questioning about 7-11 stuff. I have the Best Buy Exclusives..?

Okay, I'll add you and open my gates!

Don't worry about bringing the Golf Bag, someone gave me one earlier (I didn't ask for it) but I have your items ready for you anyway so you can still have both because I'm nice like that :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your FC btw? Did you PM me it? Can't remember lol

No I didn't, will PM you now! and aw, thank you very much!

Back