• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Can I get the sofa and the chair, I have the ninja sword and the incense burner:) 5472-7031-8788 name: luke

Can I get the sofa and the chair, I have the ninja sword and the incense burner:) 5472-7031-8788 name: luke

Yeah, I'll be available shortly :) Just in the middle of getting some financial stuff sorted, haha. I'll add you and PM you when I'm ready :) cheers

I am interested in your Blossom Lantern from the catalog. I offer my Merlion in exchange (just got it today by some stroke of luck from Gulliver).

I am interested in your Blossom Lantern from the catalog. I offer my Merlion in exchange (just got it today by some stroke of luck from Gulliver).

Sure thing. I'll PM you when your order is ready :)

Hey, would you trade some fossils for furniture?

I have the following fossils:
Iguanodon Torso
T.Rex Tail
Archelon Skull
T.Rex Skull
Megacero Skull
Spino Skull

I'm trying to get:
Modern Wood Closet
Modern Wood Chest
Modern Wood Flooring

If not thats cool.

Hey, would you trade some fossils for furniture?

I have the following fossils:
Iguanodon Torso
T.Rex Tail
Archelon Skull
T.Rex Skull
Megacero Skull
Spino Skull

I'm trying to get:
Modern Wood Closet
Modern Wood Chest
Modern Wood Flooring

If not thats cool.

Only really trading fossils for fossils >.< Sorry dude. But if you get any of them items in blue at all, then the Mod Wood items will always be available from the catalog :)

I added you! ^^ My FC is in my avatar section thing :) I hope I can visit sometime! ^^

*edit* Apparently I already have your FC

Are the silver slingshot, red Pikmin, and Pikmin furniture still available?

Yep they are :) But remember I'm only looking for items from my blue list! Not bells. In return I would want:
3 x Japanese or Korean DLC/Event Items (1:1 trade)

or

8x furniture/flooring/wallpaper items from my list any combination. (4 for the slingshot, 2 each for the Nintendo items)

Back