• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ***FOXY'S FREEBIES*** CHECK THREAD TO SEE WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Goomba
Feedback
100% (793) +
***FOXY'S FREEBIES*** CLOSED FOR GOOD

Welcome to Foxy's Freebies, a thread offering you a chance at getting rare items for absolutely nothing. These items will range from a common single item to an entire unorderable furniture set. You'll have to have good timing though...

RULES (I highly recommend you follow them)

1.)MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT LET ME BE THE LAST TO POST! Even if it's a 'bump/thanks/go #%?! yourself' make sure there's a post after my 'add/open' posts or the new item(s) I add simply become a post merge which people may miss.

2.) Much like a cycling thread in the VTP, I will list an item currently up for grabs. The first person to claim it, gets it. All you have to do is come to my town and pick it up.

3.) BE READY! If you post that you want something, be ready to claim it immediately. No 'just finishing a trade,gimme 5 minutes' or anything like that. I will move on to the next person and ignore any further requests from you should this happen.

4.) Don't clutter the thread. Users have to be able to see what item(s) I have available.

5.) I'd love to help out new users/players, but due to the 'catch' I'm about to mention below I may hesitate giving items to such people.

6.) If you don't follow the rules, or clearly can't have been bothered to read them, you will never receive anything from me.

7.) FREEPASS: If I list an item as freepass, it will not count towards your 1 item per day. Reorderables will always be freepass items.

8.) FEEDBACK: Is not necessary but if you choose to leave me feedback be aware that I leave my feedback for others in bulk. You will eventually receive it, but probably not in the same time frame.

8.) THE ELITE: For always being ready, courteous, following the rules, and taking the lesser wanted items to help move the thread along, elite members can claim as many items per day as they like. If your name is on the following list, I thank you for helping this thread along:

mayorelise
The Pennifer
ACMaud

HERE'S THE CATCH:

Unless your name is mentioned above this paragraph, you can only claim 1 item/lot in a 24 hour period, and I will not move on to the next item until the previous one has been claimed. How is this problematic? You could take the single apple, that's been sitting available for the past day just to get things moving...but you wouldn't be allowed to claim the 7/11 set I post right after it.

HERE WE GO:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll kick this thing off with a...

Silver Axe

Last edited:
are there reserves if so I would like afternoon tea set Yay!! first post gl on new thread
No!! i was a second too late of first post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back