• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Freaky Dream

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Yesterday night I had a dream that I went onto this gazebo looking platform with another person. We both stood on it and than it floated towards heaven. After that we found ourselves in another universe and in that world christianity never existed and the world was filled with science...no religion! We were wearing these weird baggy jackets as if we were soldiers, we went and stood in a line with other people wearing the same jackets and this man was standing beside the doorway making sure we entered correctly and abided by the rules. I felt a sad emptiness inside me, I wanted to go back to my own home universe but the person who was traveling with me said I can't and there's no way to get back. Than me, my partner, and the troops went downstairs into a room and than I called the police and they arrested me lmao! than I went into an elevator and these two guys walk in after me. I told them that I was an alien than turned into a green slimey humanoid. It was all totally weird man!

Back