• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie

CylieDanny

OK, it's giving Jealousy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Fuggire
Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Plushobello Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Blue Silent Foraged Shushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Feedback
100% (114) +
I never thought Id post a board like this, but now I want to! Because I am somehow getting alot of nice villagers! Also have practically all of them I could ever want.

I have many amiibos of cute villagers that I'll happily give you! If you can be patient, I'll happily help you with your dreamie! All of them can be used more then once! So they're all avalible anytime

If anything the only thing I might ask in return, is building material. I could really use hard wood, regular wood, and stone. As well as giant clams, and conch shells. But again, not a requirement ^^
--
(Avalible Villagers:

-Stitches -Roscoe -Coco -Marcel
-Lily -Kiki -June -Julian
-Kabuki -Admiral -Olivia
-Flurry -Tangy -Cole
-Maple -Ketchup -Whitney -Annalise
-Ankha -Papi -Colton
-Victoria -Cleo -Elmer -Winnie
-Beau -Fuchsia
-Deirdre -Diana -Fauna -Savannah
-Bam -Erik -Ruby -Dotty -Bunnie -Sprinkle -Deli -Keaton -Kidd -Molly -Bertha -Cookie -Hopkins -Flora -Maddie -Pietro -Tybalt -Pango -Astrid -Clay -Boots -Chester -Pipper -Tipper -Stu -Hornsby -Elvis -Peewee -Becky -Gala -Blaire Lyman -Marina -Tia -Pinky -Bluebear -Drift
-Rudy -Dobie -Bob -Punchy Felicity-
Lolly- Tom- Moe- Kitty Wolfgang Lobo- Chrissy- Francine- Sally- Peanut- Poppy- Patty- Caroline
--
I'll probably have more in the future! Call me an impulsive Amiibo buyer. Let me know if you want any! I have more coming. Feel free to request anyone you may want.

-I can't give away any of the new villagers until they have amiibo. Even then I cant give away the in game ones I have~
--
-I cant give away Sanrio villagers because I don't have them yet but they should be here soon, and currently can't be gifted in general. But I may possibly offer to give you clothing, since lots of people want the clothes, and I only want a rug.

But I've got a plan for when the Sanrio villagers are available, so stay updated.
--
-The only villagers you cant request, that I have on my island, and not in game are:

Marshal, Kid Kat, Henry, Chadder, Static, Zell, Lopez, Chief, Wolfgang, Fang, and Bruce
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cgw5P78o1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
qRvCecI.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cgpopVaF1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cghmphgy1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cghk4DKG1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
nWyPHlv.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgfopybE1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Henry_HD.png

This might change, and be updated depending on who is currently with me.
--
More new faces, coming soon!

Please be patient with me, but I promise to get you any of them listed!

-If you could try to be online when Im getting them ready that would be cool! Just in case, you could help me with building material. But its not a requirement! Its also not a requirement, but Id love any kind of pink flower.

Always updating! Thanks for coming by!

Attachments

• 20210204221001.png
    20210204221001.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I’d love it if I could get Olivia from you 😍 I’ve reset my town so I have a ton of open plots just lmk when would be a good time for you! Also I can gather some materials what are your preferences?

I’d love it if I could get Olivia from you 😍 I’ve reset my town so I have a ton of open plots just lmk when would be a good time for you! Also I can gather some materials what are your preferences?
Definitely! It might not be until later, because I need to head out. But I will let you know once I have her ready!

I'll take any material honestly lol. Its not a requirement though, just that these animals need me to build things for them first

Definitely! It might not be until later, because I need to head out. But I will let you know once I have her ready!

I'll take any material honestly lol. Its not a requirement though, just that these animals need me to build things for them first
Awesome yeah just send me a pm thank you so much 😊

Bye Jacob!
Post automatically merged:

Update-

I didn't know what cycling stood for, but I know now. Just to let you know that I can use all the cards more then once! Lily has visited my island at least three times mow

Last edited:
Hii, so I had more cards come in, and so I updated who is now avalible!

Tangy
-
Cole
-
Sylvana (Currently in my village)
-
Ketchup
-
Maple
-
Whitney
-
I have all the deer, and some horses also on their way here! My price is for free. But I might ask for building material! See the main post for details

Last edited:
Reactions: Mu~
i wanted to know if you either had bam or beau? i currently don’t have an open plot since i restarted my game and i’m still on the tutorial, but just for future reference! <3

i wanted to know if you either had bam or beau? i currently don’t have an open plot since i restarted my game and i’m still on the tutorial, but just for future reference! <3
I don't currently have them, but I have all the deer coming. I can message you when I have them! They should be here in the next few days

Hi! Yep I can get you Maple! When would you like her?

hihi! i would love maple if she's still available?
Hi! Yep I can get you her! When would you like her?

Anyone know how to stop messages from merging,

Last edited:
I believe posts will always be automatically merged if they're sent within two hours of eachother. Im not %100 sure if the time limit is 2 hours but it's something like that. And I dont think there's a way to turn it off other than waiting until the two hours are up to post again. 🙈

I believe posts will always be automatically merged if they're sent within two hours of eachother. Im not %100 sure if the time limit is 2 hours but it's something like that. And I dont think there's a way to turn it off other than waiting until the two hours are up to post again. 🙈
Thanks! I wish there was a way to turn it off, so thank you for telling me :)

I've kinda come to the conclusion that I just like collecting these cards, and might see if I can get more. Maybe the cats, I love the three cats I have. But I do like Moe, Lolly, and Punchy. Esspecially if I might order Chester xD theres just something I find cute about him. I feel like he needs a hug lol.

Back