• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
I'm wondering if you might be able to get Lobo? If not, I also need Olivia and Alli ^^ Bam just asked me to move today so he'll be out and a plot open on 4/24!

I'm wondering if you might be able to get Lobo? If not, I also need Olivia and Alli ^^ Bam just asked me to move today so he'll be out and a plot open on 4/24!
Hiya! I can get you Olivia sometimes next week if you want? I dont have Lobo, but I can put him on the "to get" list

Hey! If you’re still doing this I’d really appreciate getting Dotty from you!

Hi there! I can definitely get you Dotty! But it wouldn't be until sometime next week. If that's ok with you!
Sure! I was hoping for today since I have a plot open rn but I can work on kicking someone else out later

No worries, just dm me on here whenever you’re ready. I can try and keep the spot open too, it’s no rush :)

Hi!

I updated my list, so you can see who all I have now. I do have others coming! My boyfriend said he got me my dreamies, and then some others while he was on... i don't know which ones. Im nervous xD But you'll know who once they arrive...

My Boyfriend might lend me Rosie, if people would be interested in having her.

Anyway-

Always updating! I'll be starting my cycles again tomorrow. I'll be messaging those who made requests, but feel free to ask for anyone.

I'll be following my Sanrio idea. I will get ypu clothing, as long as the total is below 5,000 bells. You can get multiple, as long as the total is below the following. Im also only offering this to people who:
--
-Request a villager
-Give me a stack of at least thirty of a Material. Or ten giant clam/conchs.

It can be any material. Since I'll be using my own bells to pay for them, I think its pretty reasonable!
--
Check out my board for updates, and announcements. Thank you again for your patience :)

~Cylis

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm ready to cycle once more!! Here are some pictures to celebrate, as well as showcase everyone avalible!!
Internet_20210425_115246_7.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_6.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_5.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_4.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_3.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_2.jpeg
Internet_20210425_115246_1.jpeg
2021042415334700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I still might steal Blaire lol

Hi there! This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for Julian. I have an empty plot right now so there's only until the end of the day to get it filled. I completely understand if that's not enough time. Let me know! Thanks!

Hey there! I can defintly get you Julian, I gotta head out first, but later on I can get him for you :) what time is it for you?
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for Julian. I have an empty plot right now so there's only until the end of the day to get it filled. I completely understand if that's not enough time. Let me know! Thanks!
Hey there! I can defintly get you Julian, I gotta head out first, but later on I can get him for you :) what time is it for you?

Post automatically merged:

I'm is PST, so it's about 11:30am for me. I'll be up until 11pm.

Back