• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Free art because I need practice

WalceDony

A Homie
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
I don't have much time on my hands, but I do enjoy making art stuff as one of my few recreational activities. I have wanted to get better at pixel art for a while and I believe this will be a good way for me to do that :).

An example of what the art would look like:
ffff01.png

Sprite-0001.png

A few things to note:
I will try to fulfill everyones requests, but as I am usually quite strapped for time and it may take me a few days or longer to finish them. Hell, I may never finish it. I don't enjoy being rushed, it stresses me out, and will make me less likely to prioritise your request. It's fine to ask for updates on what I'm making for you, but I won't provide an eta, so please don't ask for one.
Please keep the requests limited to a single person/item, you can request another after I have finished the one I'm making for you.
Also, do not request something that is extremely large, as the artwork I make will be limited to a 60 x 100 pixel area.
Edit: I'll also be uploading all the art I make to my deviantart page, which is also the best place to find more examples of my works: https://www.deviantart.com/walcedony most of the stuff uploaded here was made a couple years ago.

Attachments

• Sprite-0001.jpeg
    Sprite-0001.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@Verecund I'll get started on this once I'm finished with the other request :) Never tried to do that hairstyle before so it may not come out the best looking 😅

awe your art’s cute!! i’d love for you to consider my island rep💗

57A11084-EA49-4363-A3A5-D06FEF88928E.jpeg
26618240-18EA-47D5-9288-D4F774A586AD.jpeg

@xSuperMario64x I've finished your character, but I'm sorry how some of it turned out. I tried to your character as it is in the picture, with the head tilted a bit. Unfortunately that made it so I couldn't do the glasses the way I wanted them so I've included two versions of the image; one without glasses and another with the glasses kind of resting on top of her head 😅.
I hope you like it though!
Enlarged versions are attatched for easier viewing :)
xSuperMario64x NH Character.png
xSuperMario64x NH Character With Glasses.png

xSuperMario64x NH Character Enlarged.png
xSuperMario64x NH Character Wish Glasses Enlarged.png

@Verecund This is the first male character I've ever drawn so it didn't turn out as well as I was hoping, and it's not often that I have to draw legs instead of clothing so that area specifically was really not the best. Even with the parts I didn't do well I hope you still like it!
Enlarged version attatched for easier viewing

Verecund NH Character.png

Verecund NH Character-export.png

These are so cute! I cannot imagine how long your pixel art must take as I've never had the patience to try it, myself. I hate to ask for art for free as I know how much work goes into it, but if you feel like it, I'd love to nominate my island rep.
26168691_NzFFoqIg01MbMjn.jpg

26168706_jdEote9lNruPa49.jpg

Items used:
Simple parka (gray)
Denim pants
Everyday socks (black)
Moccasins (dark gray)

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Thank you again for your consideration and for doing this! <3

I reckon I will take a break for now as I just finished two requests earlier but I will get started on your rep after I finish Xara and CalQueenas requests! :D
Absolutely! No rush at all, please take all the time you want considering these are free! Thank you so much, you're too kind! I'd love to do a little something for you. Maybe a sketch (as I don't know how to do digital art yet lol)? I can't draw people worth a darn (faces! lol), but I can do villagers, pets, or other animals. Please feel free to let me know! <3

@Lori377 That is so kind of you to offer, I'll probably take you up on it and dm you about it once I've finished your pixel art piece 😅. I'm not sure what I'll request so I better start thinking, I've just checked out your art and it looks fab!

@xSuperMario64x I've finished your character, but I'm sorry how some of it turned out. I tried to your character as it is in the picture, with the head tilted a bit. Unfortunately that made it so I couldn't do the glasses the way I wanted them so I've included two versions of the image; one without glasses and another with the glasses kind of resting on top of her head 😅.
I hope you like it though!
Enlarged versions are attatched for easier viewing :)
View attachment 316705View attachment 316706
Oh wow this is really good! I'm glad you could get some practice here! :D

@Verecund This is the first male character I've ever drawn so it didn't turn out as well as I was hoping, and it's not often that I have to draw legs instead of clothing so that area specifically was really not the best. Even with the parts I didn't do well I hope you still like it!
Enlarged version attatched for easier viewing

View attachment 316724
Thank you so much, it looks great!

@xara I spent a long time on this and I'm happy with how it turned out for the most part! But I can't seem to get accessories completely right so as is the same with xSuperMario64x's character, I have included 2 versions (one with glasses, one without). Also, I only noticed after starting- is that elmo burning in a fire on your shirt :LOL:?
Enlarged versions are attatched for easier viewing.
Xara NH Character.png
Xara NH Character With Glasses.png

Xara NH Character Enlarged.png
Xara NH Character With Glasses Enlarged.png

@xara I spent a long time on this and I'm happy with how it turned out for the most part! But I can't seem to get accessories completely right so as is the same with xSuperMario64x's character, I have included 2 versions (one with glasses, one without). Also, I only noticed after starting- is that elmo burning in a fire on your shirt :LOL:?
Enlarged versions are attatched for easier viewing.
View attachment 317348View attachment 317349

ahh it turned out so cute!!!! tysm🥺❤️ and yeah it is aha

Back