• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Free Clothing Designs! (Autumn)

Apivo

woomy! くコ:彡
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
hni_0056_by_the_white_luxio-d9zcoiy.jpg

So I made these a while ago on HHD, but they do work exactly the same for NL. I actually made my own clothing shop and everything, but before I knew it, it was December. xD if you use any of these, I would love to hear what you think of them.

Go here for all the designs.​

I love these omg, the first dress and the owl shirt is my favorite. <3

Thank you! I may make a spring collection when I get the chance. c:

I'd love to see a spring collection, I love the designs you made for the fall and I could only think that a spring collection would be just as good!

These are adorable! Thank you for sharing them with us
Q: How do you make the back different to the front?

I'd love to see a spring collection, I love the designs you made for the fall and I could only think that a spring collection would be just as good!
aw thank you! ;w; I made my first spring dress today actually.
These are adorable! Thank you for sharing them with us
Q: How do you make the back different to the front?
Your welcome!

Erm, well on the designing screen there should be a tab at the bottom that looks like a dress / shirt / hat, if you press that it leads to a screen with the back and side arms, go on those and you can edit both of them. Hope that helps! ;^^

Back