• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello,
a friend of mine, who does not have an account here, restarted his island and ran out of bells quite fast :)

could you give him 20 m; 50 Nmt and a stack of apples, pears and cherrys if i give you 50 TBT?

warps here from the materials/diy thread hehe

i'd like the aerobics leggings (light blue and salmon pink, red and pink), frilly knee high socks (pink, purple, and red), sequin leggings (pink, purple, and white), ballet shoes (pink, purple), and the shiny bow platform shoes (pink, light purple)! also gonna go ahead and get the snorkel mask (blue) and the water sandals (light blue), it feels weird diving without them and i'm sure they wont be in the able sisters till summer 🥺

5 am edit: could i also get kitchen island in brown and light brown, lecture hall desk in light brown and white, and brown and yellow kitchen mats? :3

Last edited:
Hey there!

I would like the 12m for 9 TBT!

I've also placed an order for DIYs!

Thank you! ~

Hi! I have better internet today, so I’d like to the get 50 NMT and 4M IGB please! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back