• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free cycling town!! [ONLINE]

phoenixflying

Mayor of Ao
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (6) +
AVAILABLE

Alright I am looking for my perfect villagers so here you guys go, free villages, come take em. If you recently voided a villager, please bear in mind that this is a cycling town so I don't really want your villagers that you don't want. Okay I'll make a post saying who is in boxes each time!

FC: 1822-0391-3681

First to reply here will get each one, and please reply with your FC code! After the trade, please remove my friend code so we don't lose friend space :)

It is entirely FREE but donations are of course appreciated, but under NO MEANS necessary.

Thankyou!

- - - Post Merge - - -

CURRENTLY IN TOWN;
Lucy
Lopez
Filbert
Wendy
Eunice
Ruby
Pancetti
Nana
Flo

You CANNOT take it for someone else, it must be for your town. Obviously you can lie, but as far as I know it is for you, and I would prefer it that way. These are free to give people their dreamies/help cycles.

When you do come to my town, please be respectful, this is my only acnl game and therefore town, and I am still building it up around this service.

My own dreamies (keeping) :
Wendy +
Filbert +
Eunice +
Nana +
Vesta -
Skye -
Julian -

Last edited:
Um if you get Tammy or Pekoe could you let me know? I have the whole day off so if you're going cycle crazy I should be able to grab them.

Oh man, can I have him when he is??? I know we shouldn't reserve but he always gets voided ^.^;

Last edited:
Sure if you reply first haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay tangy is ready to go if you can send your fc

can i have him i really need to cycle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

0662 3467 8051

Back