• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free cycling town!! [ONLINE]

Also, according to your rules it says first to post here. Not trying to be rude but I think it would be fair to stick to your own rules and again, not trying to be rude just want to make sure it's clear to everyone.

I know I know, I do try to stick to my rules, but I was barely thinking and just had a little bit of wine...I am very sorry

Also, according to your rules it says first to post here. Not trying to be rude but I think it would be fair to stick to your own rules and again, not trying to be rude just want to make sure it's clear to everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The other person can have him.

the other person has 10 animals and can't take him.

I'll adopt him then. Also, I really don't mean to come off as bitter or angry so I apologize if I do.

Okay as long as she can be picked up within 20 minutes or so, unsure whether to count this as it is someone else? I don't know either way she needs to be picked up asap haha

My friend wants her. I'll give them your FC, let me find theirs... They don't have space, so add mine.

As it is not for yourself I am afraid I will have to go with the next offer, otherwise it is unfair in my eyes for it to go through two people to one when one is ready for it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have her please?

As the first offer was for another person, yes you may! I will go change my rules to make this fact clear for future reference.

As it is not for yourself I am afraid I will have to go with the next offer, otherwise it is unfair in my eyes for it to go through two people to one when one is ready for it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

As the first offer was for another person, yes you may! I will go change my rules to make this fact clear for future reference.

Wait, really?! Oh my goodness I'm so excited!!!!!

Back