Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1788-9862-7191
Island
Turtlehead
Feedback
100% (34) +
Knowing there's gonna be a sharp decline in New Leaf players with New Horizons' release, I wanted to take advantage of the time to give away some hybrids. I plan to give away hybrids once the game is out as well~

It's first come first serve, and I'm only accepting those who are ready after requesting. If you are not ready within 30min, I will decline your request and move on to the next person. I can deliver them to you or you can pick them up, so please lmk which you prefer.

Hybrids: (Feel free to take as many as you like!)
Pink
Tulips (x1)
Carnations (x1) (not hybrids, but oh well.)

Blue
Violets (x1)

Black
Roses (x3)

White
Carnations (x1)

Last edited:
Hello there!Could I maybe pick up your pink roses and black tulip?♡

Hi! Can I get your 3 Black Roses? I've been looking for them EVERYWHERE lol. My FC is 1307-1350-5930. If it's easier for you, my discord is GnomeSlice#2741 to dm me :)

Hi! Can I get your 3 Black Roses? I've been looking for them EVERYWHERE lol. My FC is 1307-1350-5930. If it's easier for you, my discord is GnomeSlice#2741 to dm me :)

Sure, I’ll add you and have my gates open in just a moment! (My FC is under my icon)

Hi! Would I be able to take the blue and purple pansies please? I've been trying to breed them forever lol

Hi! Would I be able to take the blue and purple pansies please? I've been trying to breed them forever lol

No prob! I’ll have my gates open once i see you’ve added me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

List has been updated, whatever you see is free to grab!

Last edited:
Hey, sorry I forgot to add you, I had some family stuff come up. Are you still able to open your gates for me to pickup the black roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I added you, if you want to add me back my FC is 1307-1350-5930

hey! if still available id like the rest of your carnations, white and pink, the rest of the blue violets and all of the pink flowers you have left!! thanks :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm available all day long tomorrow (the 10th) and i'll be checking up throughout the day!! so if ur able to hold onto them until then please thats perfect! ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back