• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free merengue to a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaelysse

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (15) +
I have merengue moving out for a campsite villager. Just looking to give her to a good home!

I love Merengue, I had her in ACNL and she was sweet to me. :,) I currently have a villager moving out, could I possibly take you up on that offer?

yes! Do you have an open plot?

It's not an open plot yet, but I remember being able to move in a villager when someone else was in the process of moving out. I could TT a day ahead to make it an open plot if it won't work if they're in boxes.

It's not an open plot yet, but I remember being able to move in a villager when someone else was in the process of moving out. I could TT a day ahead to make it an open plot if it won't work if they're in boxes.
I think they have to be completely moved out to have another moved in, but you can come over and try to invite her and just TT forward if it doesn’t work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back