• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway FREE RAFFLE: 🌸 Cherry Blossom and Kimono Set Giveaway 🌸 [Winner announced]

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
1619363378113.png

Thanks to the extra Cherry Blossoms from @CylieDanny , we can host this FREE raffle for some of my favorite things!

To Enter: Just comment below by Saturday, May 1, 2021 noon Eastern Time. I will randomly draw a winner and you can pick up the prize whenever convenient.

All things in the photo above; items with the word "kimono" and stuff crafted using cherry blossom petals (except the Sakura Wood Flooring and Wall, ran out of petals):

OrderableCrafted
  • Fancy Kimono (all variants)
  • Kimono Stand
  • Casual Kimono (all variants)
  • Flashy Kimono (all variants)
  • Kimono Sandals (all variants)
  • Junihitoe Kimono
  • Blossoming Kimono (both variants)
  • Old Commoner's Kimono (all variants)
  • Simple Visiting Kimono (all variants)
  • Elaborate Kimono Stand (all variants)
  • Butterfly Visiting Kimono (all variants)
  • Spring Blossoms KK Song
  • Futon
  • Blossom-viewing Lantern
  • Cherry-blossom Bonsai
  • Cherry-blossom Branches
  • Cherry-blossom Clock
  • Cherry-blossom flooring
  • Cherry-blossom-petal pile
  • Cherry-blossom Pochette
  • Cherry-blossom Pond Stone
  • Cherry-blossom-trees Wall
  • Cherry-blossom Umbrella
  • Cherry-blossom Wand
  • Outdoor picnic set
  • Tea Table

If you ever need any of these ordered or crafted outside of the raffle, I can help! ;)

SeraphicOrder
SakuraMoon
Tsukuri_Yukimura
Foreverfox
Masenkochick
TillyGoesMeow
Maiana
Goldenapple
SpaceTokki77
Kattea
No1MableFan!
_Donut_
corlee1289
Vanida

WINNER! @_Donut_
1619885156245.png

Last edited:
Hi jadetine

i just started playing again and i missed the cherry blossoms event which I love btw so hope i win. Thanks so much

I am entering this one. I usually don’t do raffles but the items are really tempting. Especially the kimono items. Also I like the image you used.

I missed cherry blossom time as well and would love to enter! This is so kind of you!

Hello, thank you for doing this giveaway raffle! I'd love to enter! 😄 I saw the pink variation of the elaborate kimono stand in Nook's Cranny the other day, so I might have to get all the variations! ;)

Back