• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I'll add you as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the slowness! ahhh! added and ready to go ^___^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I got the situation all fixed, ready to head back! I'm so sorry again aghh T________T

in boxes: void

Greta - Snooty

Greta.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: void

Rasher - Cranky

Rasher_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Last edited:
Can I reserve Beau, if someone isn't lurking for him already? :eek: <3

Edit: Sorry, I didn't know you can't reserve D:
Can I lurk for him instead, then?

I suck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, can I lurk for/reserve Beau, mwee? <3

Last edited:
Can I reserve Beau, if someone isn't lurking for him already? :eek: <3

Edit: Sorry, I didn't know you can't reserve D:
Can I lurk for him instead, then?

I suck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, can I lurk for/reserve Beau, mwee? <3

Sure~

Yess.. him and stitches appeared a day after another in the campsite.

Can I be the second lurker for Beau (if ever the first person doesn't want him anymore?)

anyone can lurk, as long as the person posting for him reads the rules and complies they get him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: adopted

Beau - Lazy

Beau_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
I read it, I was willing to pay 50 TBT. It's okay though, he already has a taker anyways haha

...um may I have him for mwee as well? I don't want to seem weird by grabbing two!

You may, I'll open up for you in a min. ^^

I read it, I was willing to pay 50 TBT. It's okay though, he already has a taker anyways haha

Err, if you read it you'll notice I don't charge at all for any villagers. And you simply had to post one word to get him free.

You may, I'll open up for you in a min. ^^

Err, if you read it you'll notice I don't charge at all for any villagers. And you simply had to post one word to get him free.

Oh I see. I thought you meant that because I cycle villagers as well and charge for tier 1.

Ah thank you so kindly! I've been looking for him and Fauna for quite a while now so this means so much to me! I'm online now as well c:

Oh I see. I thought you meant that because I cycle villagers as well and charge for tier 1.

I see I see~ I didn't check since the word wasn't included. ;//; I'm sure he'll come back again soon, or you'll get him before me. I cycle fast tbh.

And gate is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back