• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Free Stuff for new members! (Again)

Hi! I recently restarted my town, may I come over? I just need a few bushels of fruit and maybe some bamboo, could I come over? I really just need all the fruits and some bamboo so if I could I'd really like to come over!

Hi! I recently restarted my town, may I come over? I just need a few bushels of fruit and maybe some bamboo, could I come over? I really just need all the fruits and some bamboo so if I could I'd really like to come over!

Yes, but I won't have my 3ds 'til tomorrow or, if I'm lucky, later tonight.:)

That's okay, my sister got ahold of my 3ds and I won't have it until tomorrow lol

Hello! Wow, you are very generous to do this - thank you! I joined on July 2nd... would I still qualify for the 20 TBT? Either way, thank you for your kindness to everyone!! :D

I joined the 12 of last month :) I dont know if I am considered a newbie or not... xD

My town has resetted and it looks so bad wow. Would i still be able to join?

Last edited:
heeey i restarted my town just last month and im having trouble trying to organize my town i'd love to visit your town :)

I'd love 20tbt if possible? I'm pretty sure i'm new enough.. Please and thank you for doing this.

Back