• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free visit to Étoile's RV!

maesprout

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (16) +
  • Here's a list of items you can get in her RV.
  • The items cost 5 meow coupons.
  • You can also purchase a max. of 3 items per character but you can visit again using other characters! If you're using the same character, I believe you have to TT the next day to be able to buy new items from the RV.

May I visit? Also, I am unable to TT right now (I'll be plot resetting for Diana tomorrow), but I'll be interested in visiting again some time later. Would we be able to work out a time for that? I don't want to take advantage of your hospitality, so everything is on your schedule!

May I visit? Also, I am unable to TT right now (I'll be plot resetting for Diana tomorrow), but I'll be interested in visiting again some time later. Would we be able to work out a time for that? I don't want to take advantage of your hospitality, so everything is on your schedule!

Yeah that's no problem! Just shoot me a PM. I'll see when I'm available. :)

Back