• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free visits to Chai's RV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite2002

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Lucky
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pink Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (152) +

Hi everyone! Since I got my Sanrio cards (finally) I decided that it would only be polite to help out those who can't get them yet! Sooooooo today the adorable teacup-head elephant Chai is in town! She has the cinnamoroll set for sale so if anyone wants to come on down and buy some things, just write your fc in a reply below! If you would like multiple visits just lmk!

Rules
I'm currently doing some major landscaping and would appreciate if you please excuse the state of my town! You can walk to the RV site by yourself as long as you promise not to pick up any items strewn around the place or destroy any flowers ^_^ (pretty please?)

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to come visit! My FC is in the sidebar~ and since you're landscaping did you need any hydrangea, cedar saplings or blue/purple flowers? I have a few spare and would love to bring you a gift!

Duplicate didn't show for me!

Last edited:
I'd love to come visit! My FC is in the sidebar~ and since you're landscaping did you need any hydrangea, cedar saplings or blue/purple flowers? I have a few spare and would love to bring you a gift!

Added you now! Will open the gates after you add me ^_^ (Thank you so much! If you do have any spare, maybe some pink/blue hydrangeas? I'm using them a lot and I keep running out of the ones I buy from the shops on here! You're so kind <3)

Added you now! Will open the gates after you add me ^_^ (Thank you so much! If you do have any spare, maybe some pink/blue hydrangeas? I'm using them a lot and I keep running out of the ones I buy from the shops on here! You're so kind <3)

You got it! I bought an excessive amount recently, I've added you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back