• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Freebies for Train Upgradies 🌟💰🌻🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

resplendent blueberry corndog
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
hello! it's that time! i'm 20 visitors away from my train upgrade and about to do some major wifi-less villager shuffling so, i wanna get this done, lickity-split.

i've set out some cool prezzies ranging from saplings to rare furniture like the astrology or campus set, to gracie items, to fortune cookie items, to bells, to hybrids, to welcome amiibo items to misc handhelds and accessories, to perfect fruit! here's how it works:

come visit!
pick a single giftie!
maybe visit again!
everyone win!

just add me before you comment/have your fc visible please
and thanks for helping!

i'll come thruuuu!! i can come multiple times if it'll help you ❤

awww, thank you bee, you're super sweet, as always �� however many times you want! and fc is bien sur, already added so come on over when ya want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can visit five times If you'd like. :)

sure thing, hon, thanks! added and opened

awww, thank you bee, you're super sweet, as always �� however many times you want! and fc is bien sur, already added so come on over when ya want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing, hon, thanks! added and opened

Okie dokie, on my way!

Last edited:
I can come :D I'm pretty sure I've already been to your town before so that makes it slightly easier hehe :p

I can come :D I'm pretty sure I've already been to your town before so that makes it slightly easier hehe :p

hehe, yup! i don't delete so if you've got me, should be good, gates open ~ and thanks!!

If you need more visits I can come by~

still 10 short w plenty giftos! think i've got you added already so come on over !

On my way~ I can come by a few times as well to help you out :'D (I'm pretty bored)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore me, just gunna pop in and out of your train for a bit to help with your count!

On my way~ I can come by a few times as well to help you out :'D (I'm pretty bored)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore me, just gunna pop in and out of your train for a bit to help with your count!

super sweet of ya, thanks a bunch ahhh

forgot to close this! thanks everyone for the interest but i've achieved the goal!!!!!!!! :))))) super happy and thanks to everyone for helping. huge big up and happy new yeaaaaar :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back