• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hello Everyone
Please feel free to add me for ACNL my FC is 0860-3281-2051 my name is Dan, pm me to let me know when you have added me

Hi everyone, looking to add lots of players, please add me, my FC is to the left in my profile info. A quick reply to this if you do add me, I have added people from the last few pages of this thread! Thank you!

Hey guys, please feel free to add me as well! Code is in my profile, send me a PM/visitor's message if you do add me so I can return the favour.

Hello! I'm a newb here, I just got AC:NL and I wanted to be able to visit other people's towns. ^^ My friend code is:

2105-9101-4551
Username: glumpot

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you as a friend. My friend code is at the bottom of this page if you'd like to add me back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you. :)

Last edited:
I added you! My FC is 4768-7967-6141 and my name is Miles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm hoping to meet a handful (3DS pun) of nice people. :p
Here's my friend code: 1564-2827-9184

I added you! My FC is 4768-7967-6141 and my name is Miles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neat idea! I'd especially like to get some Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, or UK friends so we can play holidays with each other :)

I've added you, my FC is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica.

I've added you, and my FC is 4768-7967-6141 and my name is Miles

I just moved in yesterday and would love to get some different types of fruit, I currently only have pears. If anyone who has different fruit would like to swap please PM me

Thanks!

Hi, I've just got Shampoodles in my town so if anyone wants to get their hair done, feel free to add me :) my FC is in my signature. Just message me when you've added me and I'll add you back!
My town also has Kicks, Nooks convenience store, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, cherrys, peaches and lots of others which you are free to take if you want them :) hope to play with you all soon! x

Hey looking for friends just got the game add me 0018-0950-5504

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey I added you Shanahan 0018-0950-5504!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone, I will be a getting a new router next week and I'm looking for the fruit I don't have and people to play with. FC is 3926-5157-2338. Message me if you add me and quote my post if it's okay if I can add you. :)

Back