• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying frilly knee-high socks + simple knee-high socks

neoratz

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny...
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1676-1715-3794
う
Tasty Cake
Red Super Star Trophy
My Melody Easter Egg
Pumpkin Pie
Zipper Sakura
Love Ball
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (48) +
hello! i am seeking these items:

frilly knee-high socks (PINK, YELLOW, & BLACK)
simple knee-high socks (WHITE)

please let me know if you have any of these and are willing to sell! i can pay in IGB and i will pay up to 40,000 bells per item. i am also happy to just catalog them. just tell me what item you're selling and how much you want for it in this thread, we can work out a time/date to trade in PMs! :]

Last edited:
I have quite a few of those if your willing to just catalog them?

You can catalog for free, but if you have any new furniture/clothes I can catalog in return that would be great :) give me a few minutes to get them out then I’ll send dodo code

You can catalog for free, but if you have any new furniture/clothes I can catalog in return that would be great :) give me a few minutes to get them out then I’ll send dodo code
whattt thank you so much! T_T ❤ unfortunately i don't have anything from the update yet besides gyroids, but let me know if there's anything else you're looking for!

Ah that’s fine, out of the items I have the dress, wings and all the shoes. Unfortunately I do not have any of the socks in those colors right now

Ah that’s fine, out of the items I have the dress, wings and all the shoes. Unfortunately I do not have any of the socks in those colors right now
that's awesome!!! :D i'll go ahead and remove those from my list, i'm free to come over whenever you're ready

Back