Trading Fruit and Flowers?

fox_confessor

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello all! I am new to Animal Crossing, so I am still getting the hang of things. I have pear trees, cherry trees, and coconut trees, and I have lilies, cosmos, and mums. I am seeking any of the other varieties and can offer the varieties that I have. :)

I would be happy to give you some peaches, apples, and oranges!
Post automatically merged:

Also, are you looking for specific flowers, or colors?

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I am hoping to find the basic colors of roses, windflowers, and hyacinths in particular (I can sort out the breeding, which I know can be a little tricky), but I am happy with any flowers other than lilies, cosmos, and mums.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I am hoping to find the basic colors of roses, windflowers, and hyacinths in particular (I can sort out the breeding, which I know can be a little tricky), but I am happy with any flowers other than lilies, cosmos, and mums.
Hey! Don't know if you're still looking but I can log in pretty much any time today if you need to come pick fruit. I think the garden guy has windflowers for sale so I'll get you some seeds if he does. The twins will have roses since those are my main flowers.

Ok the raccoons have lilies, pansies, and roses. The garden guy has tulips and windflowers.

Last edited:
I am glad Tude could help you! If there is anything else I can help with let me know @fox_confessor ! My schedule is a bit more rigid, so hats off to @Tude !

If you still need some flowers, or maybe a few hybrids, let me know. I do understand if you want to grow your own hybrids, it is part of the fun! But I can give some or most of them. I actually need space and don't want to just throw out or sell a portion of my hybrids.

They're probably going to need flowers since I only had some of the ones they're looking for

I am glad Tude could help you! If there is anything else I can help with let me know @fox_confessor ! My schedule is a bit more rigid, so hats off to @Tude !

If you still need some flowers, or maybe a few hybrids, let me know. I do understand if you want to grow your own hybrids, it is part of the fun! But I can give some or most of them. I actually need space and don't want to just throw out or sell a portion of my hybrids.
Thank you very much, that would be wonderful! I still need hyacinths, windflowers, pansies, and tulips. I am happy to take whatever you can give and keep growing from there, be they standards or hybrids. :) Just let me know when works best for you.

I am off all day tomorrow. I work nights so I may not be awake at normal times. PM me and we can work out a time. If not tomorrow, I am off all day Sunday as well!

Hey there I’m new to this site and new to ACNH! (I hope it’s ok to latch onto your thread!?)
I’m looking for the same kind of swap and have most of the things you mentioned you were looking for and could use a couple of the things you have!

If you're still in need or if anyone is still offering help please let me know?!

Fair warning I’m new to the whole dodo/trading with real humans thing!

Hey there I’m new to this site and new to ACNH! (I hope it’s ok to latch onto your thread!?)
I’m looking for the same kind of swap and have most of the things you mentioned you were looking for and could use a couple of the things you have!

If you're still in need or if anyone is still offering help please let me know?!

I can help! I will send you a PM to discuss details!

I am off all day tomorrow. I work nights so I may not be awake at normal times. PM me and we can work out a time. If not tomorrow, I am off all day Sunday as well!
Thank you, that would be great! Please let me know what time works best for you. I have a lot of free time tomorrow, so I should be able to make it work.

Hi there! I am totally new to this too, so it's no worries. :) I have pears, cherries, coconuts, mums, lilies, and cosmos. I also have fledgling apple, peach, and orange trees. If you want to message me your dodo code, I would be happy to drop by your island and bring them over.

Back