• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fruit collecting

lxXW0LFIEXxl

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
I am in need of some help, I started off with pear as my native fruit and got one perfect one, but I planted it too close to the water and now it is dead and my island is littered with pear trees and I still haven't found one. Could anyone give or trade me a perfect pear? That would be so awesome. Thank you for reading ^ ^

ah i see! have you unlocked the train station feature to allow you to open your gates or go to someone else’s town yet?

Yay thank you! How do I allow you to (I pretty much just started playing)
My friend code is 4056-0248-5699 if that is how :)
Post automatically merged:

ah i see! have you unlocked the train station feature to allow you to open your gates or go to someone else’s town yet?
I think so.

My friend code is 4056-0248-5699 if that is how :)

I think so.
alright, ill add your friend code, my friend code is 4528-1139-3099.

what you do is you talk to porter (after we both add each other’s friend code) and tell him that you want visitors, he’ll ask for a nearby or faraway town, you click faraway; after the gates are opened, i travel to your town and drop them off! :blush:

alright, ill add your friend code, my friend code is 4528-1139-3099.

what you do is you talk to porter (after we both add each other’s friend code) and tell him that you want visitors, he’ll ask for a nearby or faraway town, you click faraway; after the gates are opened, i travel to your town and drop them off! :blush:
Done! The gates are open, thank you :)

ill be on my way there soon, just grabbing a few perfect pears; do you need any other fruit as well?

Okay I had forgotten to add u I just added and re opened them. Now you should be able to ^ ^

ill be on my way there soon, just grabbing a few perfect pears; do you need any other fruit as well?
I have pears, peaches, lemons, coconuts, mangoes, and durians. Other than that I'm still looking! Thank you so much for the help.

Okay I had forgotten to add u I just added and re opened them. Now you should be able to ^ ^

I have pears, peaches, lemons, coconuts, mangoes, and durians. Other than that I'm still looking! Thank you so much for the help.

it’s no problem really! ill bring the rest of the regular fruit you need as well

ok so i just realized the perfect pears are on my other game, so ill drop off all the regular fruit from the account on my brothers DS and then ill go on my game and come back to bring the perfect pears!

Hi there! I only have apples but I really wanna collect all the fruits so if anyone needs apples and coconuts just ask :). I’m willing to trade!!

Hi there! I only have apples but I really wanna collect all the fruits so if anyone needs apples and coconuts just ask :). I’m willing to trade!!
i can get you the rest for free as well after i drop these off to her first! :blush:

@lxXW0LFIEXxl bad news, i just checked my other game as well and there are no perfect pears, which is really weird because i remember having a few of them. i don’t know what happened but i ran all around both towns and checked my full inventory, but they’re nowhere to be seen, im so sorry about that, i thought i had them 😞

Ahhh tysm
ill send you a pm so she can continue to use her thread without us conversing through it ^^

@lxXW0LFIEXxl bad news, i just checked my other game as well and there are no perfect pears, which is really weird because i remember having a few of them. i don’t know what happened but i ran all around both towns and checked my full inventory, but they’re nowhere to be seen, im so sorry about that, i thought i had them 😞

ill send you a pm so she can continue to use her thread without us conversing through it ^^
Aw that is okay. Thank you for the rest of the fruit anyways!

it’s no problem! sorry about the mixup, i hope you find some perfect pears soon!!

Back