• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fruit Please!

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

tomtom2024

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi there, I just started my island over and I need fruit. I have cherries. Anyone willing to give me the remaining fruit? I can trade - I just don’t have much yet.

Thank you!

Hi there, I just started my island over and I need fruit. I have cherries. Anyone willing to give me the remaining fruit? I can trade - I just don’t have much yet.

Thank you!
Hi! I can be on tomorrow pretty much any time. Just let me know! You can come pick from my trees as much as you want since I have ten of each. I also have all the crops including all pumpkin colors. Don't need anything in return.

Hi! I can be on tomorrow pretty much any time. Just let me know! You can come pick from my trees as much as you want since I have ten of each. I also have all the crops including all pumpkin colors. Don't need anything in return.
Wow, thank you so much! That’s so kind of you. I’m pretty open - I work from home. I’m in the eastern time zone. I’ll message a dodo code tomorrow at noon and see if that works for you.

does now work for you? I’m free until 3 so no rush. Should I come there or you’ll come to mine?

does now work for you? I’m free until 3 so no rush. Should I come there or you’ll come to mine?
Now's fine.

Up to you. You can come pick from my trees or I can grab like nine of each fruit and drop them off.

Back