Fruit trade

This is the villager trading plaza section for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If you were looking to trade fruits in New Leaf the online services have since been shutdown making online play impossible without modifications to your system. If you are looking to get the other fruits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons I would be happy to trade all the fruits with you free of charge!

This is the villager trading plaza section for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If you were looking to trade fruits in New Leaf the online services have since been shutdown making online play impossible without modifications to your system. If you are looking to get the other fruits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons I would be happy to trade all the fruits with you free of charge!
Oh okay thank you! I never use the forums so I’m not sure where to post exactly lol but yes I’m playing new horizons I would love to trade. Can I come over or do you want to come to my island? I just need apples please 💜

Oh okay thank you! I never use the forums so I’m not sure where to post exactly lol but yes I’m playing new horizons I would love to trade. Can I come over or do you want to come to my island? I just need apples please 💜
I'll give you some apples if you still need them. Don't need you to trade, I already have all the fruits.

Anyone who needs fruit can come to my island and pick as much as they want! I have ten of each tree lol

Also have ten of each veggie (including every pumpkin color) y'all can come pick from.

Anyone who needs fruit can come to my island and pick as much as they want! I have ten of each tree lol

Also have ten of each veggie (including every pumpkin color) y'all can come pick from.
Hi I’m looking for oranges. Can you give me your dodo code please? And do you want anything in return? Thanks

Hi I’m looking for oranges. Can you give me your dodo code please? And do you want anything in return? Thanks
Hi! I'll be on pretty much all weekend. I won't be needing anything in return thanks! Please let me know next time you're on and I'll send you a dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, when are you on? My kid and I are looking for oranges and apples!
Hey! I'll be on all weekend. Next time y'all are on, I can send y'all a dodo code.

Last edited:
Hi! I'll be on pretty much all weekend. I won't be needing anything in return thanks! Please let me know next time you're on and I'll send you a dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I'll be on all weekend. Next time y'all are on, I can send y'all a dodo code.
Hi I’m on now and can catch up whenever you’re free. Thanks

Hey was wondering if I could come pick some fruits from your island?

Hey was wondering if I could come pick some fruits from your island?
Hi! I'll be on in about three hours, so about 5:30pm EST today. Hopefully that works since I'll be on for a while. If not, feel free to hit me up and we'll figure out a day/time.

Hi I need pears and cherries, willing to trade bells!!

Back