• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop πŸFruitwreath's non-customizable (and other) Mom items shoppe (with a made to order option!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Ginkgo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (37) +
20200812_042655.png

π‘΄π’π’Ž'𝒔 π‘°π’•π’†π’Žπ’”
π’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’—π’‚π’“π’Šπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”!
(This shop is located in GMT+2)

I know, at first glance, this is just another shop selling the same thing: your used gifts from mother. But I opened this particular one because I saw a need for something that wasn't suuuper focused on in this cranny (heh) of the forum yet: the locked variants of the mom items that you have to TT extensively for to obtain. And that's where I come in!

M O M (I'm selling all your stuff!)

Having spent multiple hours setting clocks forward and smashing A, I now have compiled a full table of each and every variant of the moms hand-knit sweater, the kitchen mats, the knapsacks and the aprons, and I am now capable of TTing to any given time in my game to obtain these… for you!

The way this will work is that every day you will have the choice to either pick from already in-stock colors/patterns of certain items that will be restocked nearly every single day, or if your desired variants are not yet available, you can put in a custom order for me to go get them and reserve them for you until drop-off (no additional fees!)
I will also be selling some of the customizable items I still have in my storage or have picked up along the way, but those will be cheaper on the grounds that you can customize them and they're easier to obtain.

My preferred currency is either TBT or Wishlist Items of your choice (until I run out of wishlist items, in which case it'll be TBT-only 😁) The prices are as follows:

5 TBT or 3 wishlist items (of your choice) for a color-locked mom item
3 TBT or 2 wishlist items for any customizable mom item
2 TBT or 1 wishlist item (that can be cataloguing-only!) for a moms homemade cake because I have way too many please God someone take them off me

NOTES: (please read these)

You can do mixed payment, no problem (ex. 3 TBT for a color-locked item plus an additional wishlist item)
I know that you can't really convert the TBT into wishlist items and vice versa with the amount I put of each, but I didn't want to increase either price. If you orient yourself on the example, I'm sure we can figure something out!

Please note that I will not be able to drop off the made-to-order items right away. It will likely take an additional day for me to have the items ready, so keep that turnover time in mind when putting in your availability! I will ping you once I have obtained everything

Please do keep my timezone in mind. I can be up to 9 hours ahead of many people on this forum (West Coasters I'm looking at you), so fill out the availability section with as many available time windows as possible. Also, it would make my life SIGNIFICANTLY easier if you didn't just drop your timezone (I probably never even heard of) and leave me to figure it out, the best option would be to literally say in how many hours you will become available, or if you're available at the time of ordering, how many more hours you're going to be online. Examples of this would be:
"I'll be sleeping right now, but I can come on in about 14 hours from now"
"I'll be available right now for 4 more hours before I need to go somewhere"
I'm dyscalculic, cannot figure out time very well, and this is the absolute easiest and fastest way for me to understand and get to you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This shop will be DELIVERY-ONLY, meaning I will come to YOUR island and drop off your stuff, and you can give me the wishlist items in case you decided to pay that way. The secret password is thanksmom.

CURRENT STOCK:

Color-Locked:

Mom's knapsack
Chick x1
Colorful Quilt Design x1
Denim with Stripes x3
M x0
Flowers x0
Polka Dots x3
Forest Print x2
Cherry x2

Mom's handmade apron
M x1
Flowers x1
Animals x0
Quilted Pattern x2
Fruits x2
Denim x5
Forest Print x1
Family x1

Mom's kitchen mat
Cool x2
Lively x1
Playful x4
Reliable x2

Mom's hand-knit sweater
M x0
Flowers x0
Star x2
Animal x0
Teddy Bear x5
Accent Patch x4
Quilted Pattern x0
Chicks x0

Customizable:

Mom's Candle Set x1
Mom's Plushie x15
Mom's Embroidery x0
Mom's Tissue Box x7
Mom's Tea Cozy x12
Mom's Pen Stand x8
Mom's Art x0
Mom's Cushion x2
Mom's homemade cake xWAY TOO MANY SOMEONE PLEASE GET THEM

ORDER FORM:

In-Game Name:
Island:
so I'll know it's you where my new neighbor Beardo moved out of after I visited
Order from stock or made-to-order:
Which items and amount of each:
Preferred payment and amount:
[ ] TBT / [ ] Items (ITEM NAMES)
Secret password: Found in those notes I hope you read
Availability:

Sincerely,
Fruitwreath (and Mom) 🍏
if this shop tanks don't tell anyone it happened

Last edited:
In-Game Name: Jo
Island: Reverie
Order from stock or made-to-order: 2 mom candle sets
Preferred payment and amount: [ ] TBT / [x] Items
- skeleton
- anatomical model
- silver tape deck
- formal paper light brown
Secret password: thanksmom
Availability: PST, will be on for another couple hours

Your wishlist links to a YouTube video.

Last edited:
In-Game Name: Noura
Island: Elfhame
Order from stock or made-to-order: from stock
Moms candle set
Moms cake
Moms plushie
Moms embroidery x2
Moms art x2
anatomical model
Skeleton model
Chalkboard (blank)
Throwback rocket (yellow)
Tool shelf (black)
Tricycle (pink)
Upright locker (white)
Water cooler
Dolly (blue)
Plastic canister (red)
Rotary phone (black)
Soup kettle (minestrone)
Study poster (constellations)
Availability: Now and for another 2 hours (CDT)

Last edited:
In-Game Name: peps
Island: chalet
Order from stock or made-to-order: stock
Which items and amount of each: one of each knapsack, hand-knit sweater, and apron, two tea cozys, four candle sets, two embroderies, two mom art
[x ] 145 TBT
Availability: CST

In-Game Name: Maggie
Island: Port-Abel
Which items and amount of each: moms apron (flowers), 3 moms art, 6 moms cakes, 1 moms tea cozy, mom’s knapsack (flowers).
Preferred payment and amount: can’t see wish list. 34 tbt
Availability: right now.

Last edited:
Oh **** sorry everyone, that Nook Exchange link did NOT want to copy apparently 😳 The wishlist should now actually be working. I'll get to all your orders shortly!

Oh **** sorry everyone, that Nook Exchange link did NOT want to copy apparently 😳 The wishlist should now actually be working. I'll get to all your orders shortly!
updated my order form ^.^

In-Game Name: peps
Island: chalet
Which items and amount of each: one of each knapsack, hand-knit sweater, and apron, two tea cozys, four candle sets, two embroderies, two mom art
[x ] 145 TBT
Availability: CST

The people before you ordered the mom art already as well as some candles, which brings my total amount of art to 1 and my candles to 3, so I will have to get more to fulfill your order! Would you mind waiting until tomorrow for me to gather everything and deliver it in one go? I will ping you in that case

In-Game Name: Maggie
Island: Port-Abel
Which items and amount of each: moms apron (flowers), 3 moms art, 6 moms cakes, 1 moms tea cozy.
Preferred payment and amount: can’t see wish list. 29 tbt
Availability: right now.

Your order has also now turned into a custom order because I am now out of stock on the art. Would you too wait until tomorrow for me to get everything? Thanks in advance

In-Game Name: Jo
Island: Reverie
Order from stock or made-to-order: 2 mom candle sets
- skeleton
- anatomical model
- silver tape deck
- formal paper light brown
Availability: PST, will be on for another couple hours

Thanks for ordering! I will PM you shortly 😊

In-Game Name: Noura
Island: Elfhame
Order from stock or made-to-order: from stock
Moms candle set
Moms cake
Moms plushie
Moms embroidery x2
Moms art x2
anatomical model
Skeleton model
Chalkboard (blank)
Throwback rocket (yellow)
Tool shelf (black)
Tricycle (pink)
Upright locker (white)
Water cooler
Dolly (blue)
Plastic canister (red)
Rotary phone (black)
Soup kettle (minestrone)
Study poster (constellations)
Availability: Now and for another 2 hours (CDT)

The order before you already put a skeleton and an anatomical model as payment (that sounds sketchy), so is it ok if you changes these two? Other than that I'll PM you as well!

The people before you ordered the mom art already as well as some candles, which brings my total amount of art to 1 and my candles to 3, so I will have to get more to fulfill your order! Would you mind waiting until tomorrow for me to gather everything and deliver it in one go? I will ping you in that case

Your order has also now turned into a custom order because I am now out of stock on the art. Would you too wait until tomorrow for me to get everything? Thanks in advance

Thanks for ordering! I will PM you shortly 😊

The order before you already put a skeleton and an anatomical model as payment (that sounds sketchy), so is it ok if you changes these two? Other than that I'll PM you as well!
sure thing! I'll replace with the wall mounted tool board (black) and blue delicate-blooms wall

no prob! i can wait :D

Here’s a fairly large one haha!

In-Game Name: Karnitas
Island: Westworld

Which items and amount of each: 3 homemade cakes! 3 tea cozies, 1 teddy bear sweater, 1 chicks sweater, 1 animal sweater, 1 quilted pattern sweater, 1 flowers sweater, 1 animals apron, 1 fruits apron

Preferred payment and amount: [ ] TBT / [ 30, if I counted correctly] Items

Garbage pail
Marimba
Vanilla soft serve lamp
Mango soft serve lamp
Chocolate swirl soft serve lamp
Strawberry swirl soft serve lamp
Rainbow soft serve lamp
Blue studio spotlight
White surfboard
Brown surfboard
Red tricycle
Brown formal paper
White upright locker
White water cooler
White dolly
Judges bell
White table setting
Green toy box
Brown light switch
Red wall mounted tool board
Periodic table study poster
Red picnic basket
Gray plastic canister
Black rotary phone
Yellow rotary phone
Colorful party garland
In progress essay set
Blue rocket lamp
2 Simple panels (copper, gold)

Availability: the next two hours, otherwise I can return in 13 hours.

Island: Moon Light
Order from stock or made-to-order: both
Mom's hand-knit sweater /Star x1 (from stock)
Mom's Candle Set x1 (made-to-order)
[ ] TBT / [ X ] Items
  1. Rocket lamp (Yellow)
  2. Tricycle(yellow)
  3. Tricycle(Black)
  4. Tricycle(Blue)
  5. Dolly(Purple)
Availability: Now and for another 9-10 hours (CET time zone)

Here’s a fairly large one haha!

In-Game Name: Karnitas
Island: Westworld

Which items and amount of each: 3 homemade cakes! 3 tea cozies, 1 teddy bear sweater, 1 chicks sweater, 1 animal sweater, 1 quilted pattern sweater, 1 flowers sweater, 1 animals apron, 1 fruits apron

Preferred payment and amount: [ ] TBT / [ 30, if I counted correctly] Items

Garbage pail
Marimba
Vanilla soft serve lamp
Mango soft serve lamp
Chocolate swirl soft serve lamp
Strawberry swirl soft serve lamp
Rainbow soft serve lamp
Blue studio spotlight
White surfboard
Brown surfboard
Red tricycle
Brown formal paper
White upright locker
White water cooler
White dolly
Judges bell
White table setting
Green toy box
Brown light switch
Red wall mounted tool board
Periodic table study poster
Red picnic basket
Gray plastic canister
Black rotary phone
Yellow rotary phone
Colorful party garland
In progress essay set
Blue rocket lamp
2 Simple panels (copper, gold)

Availability: the next two hours, otherwise I can return in 13 hours.

Since some of your requested items have already been reserved for other orders, I will reserve the amount you want for you and go obtain them right now, so when you come back, your order will be ready and I will ping you :) Thank you!

Island: Moon Light
Order from stock or made-to-order: both
Mom's hand-knit sweater /Star x1 (from stock)
Mom's Candle Set x1 (made-to-order)
Preferred payment and amount: [ ] TBT / [ X ] Items
  1. Rocket lamp (Yellow)
  2. Tricycle(yellow)
  3. Tricycle(Black)
  4. Tricycle(Blue)
  5. Dolly(Purple)
Availability: Now and for another 9-10 hours (CET time zone)

I'll go grab the Candle Set I'm missing and once I have your order I will report back to you! Thanks :)

Since some of your requested items have already been reserved for other orders, I will reserve the amount you want for you and go obtain them right now, so when you come back, your order will be ready and I will ping you :) Thank you!

No problem! Thank you so much! Are the items that I listed okay with you? If so, I can start gathering.

No problem! Thank you so much! Are the items that I listed okay with you? If so, I can start gathering.

Oops, I didn't look closely there. So someone else kindly gave me the white locker, the white water cooler as well as the black rotary phone already. I did go ahead and update my wishlist to exclude these items, maybe there are other ones you have? Thank you in advance :)

maybe I should start including clothing in my wishlist...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back