• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Frustrations!

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
My best friend recently got Animal Crossing New Leaf and we have been playing every day since. Since she's a noob she doesn't know how to play sso me and her friend help her. One day i've been playing practically all night and day so it automatically turned over to the new day when it hit 6am. When i got out of my house..realised there was a roped off plot i was like WTF? Went over it was Paula...looked her up andd lets just say politely she wasn't to my taste (but now that sounds snotty) i've been trying to get rid of her since. I talked to her once then nothing and walked in her house but never talked to her. I've time travelled (which cost me TWO villagers i didn't want to leave grr) but it doesn't seem like shes leaving any time soon..even after ignoring her. I'll continue to ignore but im not sure how long for. Has anyone got any ideas?

Sorry you had to lose those two villagers. I honestly think you should trap her in her house will a shovel and avoid contact with her at all costs. I haven't exactly had any villagers that I was just dying to get rid of, so I haven't had to deal with this, but all I know is that it takes some time for them to actually start leaving.

Keiko;bt11839 said:
Sorry you had to lose those two villagers. I honestly think you should trap her in her house will a shovel and avoid contact with her at all costs. I haven't exactly had any villagers that I was just dying to get rid of, so I haven't had to deal with this, but all I know is that it takes some time for them to actually start leaving.
Ehh..its okay its my own fault i should of ignored her first off. Now i think i'm stuck with her. Still going to ignore her but she's EVERYWHERE. Thanks for your input though :3

You should only TT forward one day at a time, and talk to one of the villagers who you want to stay around 15 times. Make sure that they don't gossip about anyone else leaving.

If they do say someone is moving out who you don't want to move out, then you need to talk to that person and try to get them to stay.

Here's a guide that explains really well how villagers move out and how to get them to do it.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82107-Guide-Fool-Proof-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT

I don't like Paula, either. It's not snooty. :p She's just not to our taste.

Grumble;bt11845 said:
You should only TT forward one day at a time, and talk to one of the villagers who you want to stay around 15 times. Make sure that they don't gossip about anyone else leaving.

If they do say someone is moving out who you don't want to move out, then you need to talk to that person and try to get them to stay.

Here's a guide that explains really well how villagers move out and how to get them to do it.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82107-Guide-Fool-Proof-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT

I don't like Paula, either. It's not snooty. :p She's just not to our taste.

Thank you so much and yeah she really isn't. She destroyed things that can be replaced so im nottoo mad at that but i just never even wanted her in the first place. I've done nothing but ignore her and shes everywhere i turn or the other villagers are talking about her (nothing about moving) its just UGH MOVE lol. Either way thanks again!

Back