• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [FT] Skye in boxes [LF] Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddddyay

So-Called Lawn Clippings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hello! Skye the wonderful wolf is in boxes today. Willing to let her go to anyone who wants her. I’m looking for nmt’s primarily and, although a very long shot, Coco or Apollo

Tbt is used for buying other villagers or D.I.Y recipes, or basically anything in the game. you might wanna take the TBT, because when you get around 175 TBT you can buy ur dreamies, coco and Apollo
Post automatically merged:

I can share some cycling threads!

This one is up from time to time, and S tier villagers are 175 TBT. all rules are included in the thread. I got Marshal here!

Oh wait.. I forgot I had coco lol.. I'll offer her for trade if Skye is original/has like 1 item that isn't because Coco is original asides catchphrase and a sandlewood incense burner I gifted her

Changing the catchphrase is like gluing them into your island. they're friendship level is CRAZY HIGH, so they'll never wanna move, and people don't like custom catchphrases XD

Last edited:
@Dude_Skillz This isn't an offer for you, you are not OP so I am unsure why you are responding as if I'm ripping them off. Catchphrases can be changed, if OP wanted I could change it back to the original, Coco asks me often. Plus, her catchphrase now is yayoi which is her Japanese name and a reference to her design so it isn't something vulgar or far off the mark. I also have had no problems cycling high friendship level villagers off my island thus far.

Oh wait.. I forgot I had coco lol.. I'll offer her for trade if Skye is original/has like 1 item that isn't because Coco is original asides catchphrase and a sandlewood incense burner I gifted her
She was my normal villager from the beginning of the game, so I think her house should reset to her default normal house since she had the starter villager house. I don’t think there was anything in her house that I gifted her

Tbt is used for buying other villagers or D.I.Y recipes, or basically anything in the game. you might wanna take the TBT, because when you get around 175 TBT you can buy ur dreamies, coco and Apollo

I can share some cycling threads!

This one is up from time to time, and S tier villagers are 175 TBT. all rules are included in the thread. I got Marshal here!
interesting. thanks for the info!

That's cool with me. I'll PM you.
First of all, that wasn't OP. you can't read a persons tone through a computer, so you wouldn't know I meant that as a joke. and I realized I was wrong about the "They don't want to move out thing." but that doesn't mean a lot of people will take them, as I've heard that Isabelle doesn't do anything if you report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back