• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction [FT] Tom the cat in boxes [LF] NMT [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimplings

PR Clown of Yokohama
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (8) +

latest

Tom the Cat
SOLD

Please have a plot open soon (Timepush quickly via this method) because I need to cycle for other villagers. If there's no bidders, then I'm voiding.
image1.jpg

Too lazy to import pictures, sorry about that. Also took the picture sideways.

Starting Bid - 1 NMT
Autobid - 40 NMT
Auction Ends - 30 minutes
Snipe Guard - 2 minutes​

Last edited:
IM SO SO SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS OMG
I will sell you my soul.
I don't have many NMT, would you consider 1 NMT and some star frags? I have a lot of aries / reg

IM SO SO SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS OMG
I will sell you my soul.
I don't have many NMT, would you consider 1 NMT and some star frags? I have a lot of aries / reg
omg, you can get him.. yeah i can accept some star frag, feel free to drop what you are able to. just try to have a plot open soon!

omg, you can get him.. yeah i can accept some star frag, feel free to drop what you are able to. just try to have a plot open soon!
I'll try to get one between tonight and tomorrow! Thank you so much

i had audie, tom, and buck move out in under 1 hour by my method-there's people i have to cycle for and have currently open plots

i'm sorry but i can wait only an hour max, unless you have someone to hold for you

see method: https://docs.google.com/document/d/102OuViIbB2l38hQsIF3kHjvhgWlIBva0D4t4YylvHbc/mobilebasic
That's alright, thanks for the thread! I'll have a plot open asap.
Post automatically merged:

Alright so I got someone to move out, give me a few to finish the process!

Last edited:
That's alright, thanks for the thread! I'll have a plot open asap.
Post automatically merged:

Alright so I got someone to move out, give me a few to finish the process!
That's good! I'll DM you the Dodo code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back