• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction [FT]Walmart Marshal the Smug Squirrel in boxes [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimplings

PR Clown of Yokohama
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (8) +

Marshal the Smug Squirrel in boxes. Incredibly tainted & contaminated, discounting him. He has some odd outfits & fish in his room.
SOLD & ADOPTED

Please have a plot open soon (Naturally push quickly via this method) because I need to cycle for other villagers. If there's no bidders, then I'm voiding.

image0.jpg

Starting Bid - 1 NMT
Autobid - 50 NMT
Auction Ends - 2 hours after this masterpost
Snipe Guard - 2 minutes

Disclaimer - Be aware that I also auction on belltree & reddit's ACNH discord servers. This may lead to unexpected autobids or sudden price hikes.

Last edited:
if i autobid for him, how long can you hold him until i move someone out? :0

if i autobid for him, how long can you hold him until i move someone out? :0
Approx. 2 hours, but if there's someone else AB'ing with a open plot then they may override. Using 15 day method as mentioned in my master post, it shouldn't take too long!

I have an open slot now! I can auto bid. I don’t wanna be rude though since someone was here first :)

oh! please go ahead <3 ! i was buying it for a friend but she doesnt want to move any of her villagers out yet uwu
Aw oh no :( I hope there’s another opportunity soon for your friend. Thank you!

I have an open slot now! I can auto bid. I don’t wanna be rude though since someone was here first :)
looks like you're up next and you already have a plot open, i'll PM you my dodo code!

oh! please go ahead <3 ! i was buying it for a friend but she doesnt want to move any of her villagers out yet uwu

omg you're incredibly nice... good luck with helping your friend out!

Awesome! Ready whenever you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back