• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/16/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I didn't play very much last night. I got home late from having dinner with friends and I was exhausted from working all day and going to the dentist for the first time in over 15 years (no cavities)!

I pretty much only did my dailies (collecting fossils, checking the shops, talking to Sable with Mayor Kimi and Hoichi) and paid off a home lone. Kimi's house now has a second floor. I also had my ceremony for the zen garden I built. Thought about maybe trying to build something else, but I decided not to bother.

I fell asleep shortly after that, lol. Hopefully I'll get to play more today, but I'm doubtful. I've got another full day and night today. I'll probably also just do my dailies and go to sleep early.

Byeeee.

Back