• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/22/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I forgot yesterday was Earth Day, so I didn't get to work on any PWPs in town, as Isabelle was in by the plaza handing out globes. Oh well. I did get my store room built, so I can move stuff around like in HHA now. I'm pretty pumped about that. I also asked Tom Nook to build my back room. Now all I need is the basement (which I'm considering not getting in my mayor's house) and then work on expanding the three annex rooms.

I finally found some QR paths that I like and started laying them down last night. Hoichi has the main path (and one extra slot for a miko kimono pattern once I get him a mannequin.) and right now, Mayor Kimi has some gravel and stepping stones. It is about time for me to build my third PC house so that I can start laying down some water paths. I also need my gardening store to expand like yesterday so I can get some bushes. I put the paths down where I eventually want them (meaning villager houses are intersecting them sometimes), so Fujimori is starting to come together. I still don't exactly know what I want to do with my park area, but I'm sure something will come to me.

I spent a lot of time laying down paths, but I also managed to visit the island. Didn't do any tours, however, but I did catch a lot of bugs. I was a little disappointed in myself for not doing tours, but I was very sleepy (I was playing in bed in the dark with my husband snoring next to me). I promised myself I would do some island tours today.

I also made a nice profit on my turnips. Reese was buying them for a good deal more than Joan sold them to me for. I will very, very slowly get that badge, lol.

As for the villagers, I was pretty mad. It has been a week since Marcel became my 10th villager and no one has pinged me to move yet! Chops pinged me two separate times last night and I got very excited, thinking he was going to move. NOPE! He wanted me to change his catchphrase the first time, and then he wanted me to tell him how cool his shirt was the second time. I might officially hate Chops more than Scoot now, because he got my hopes up.

One last exciting thing! Dr. Shunk showed up in my town and got me to have his petition to open Club LoL signed! I should be able to build that soon. I want to be able to do some cute emotes with my mayor! :)

I played a very long time last night, but most of it was just laying paths down, so I don't have much more to say today. I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Back