• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/23/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to yesterday because I had a lot of wine and got sleepy and went to bed early, lol. I didn't get to go to the island and do tours like I wanted to. Oh well. It will still be there today and tomorrow and forever.

I think I finally decided what to do with my park area. I built the lantern where the log bench had been. Then I'm going to extend the area out more and build long benches across from the lantern and clock and enclose the area in with bushes and put some zen pebble qr patterns down. I think that will look pretty nice when it's all done. Have to plant some trees in there too, I think, so it doesn't look bare.

Moved my 3rd PC in as well, Kagome the tea-house geisha. She's still in her tent right now because I forgot to give her some money for a house. But, she talked to The Able sisters, which is important, lol. I was going to just bite the bullet and move my 4th PC in as well, but I can't decide if I want to put her house in an open space I already have or wait for one of my expendable animals to move so she can have his spot. I'll have to think on it a bit more.

Did some trades last night and got my wishlist down to 5 pages. I'm giong to have to start expanding my PC's houses sooner than I wanted if I keep collecting items at the rate I'm going, lol. Oh well. Tom Nook bought Mistwood for 50 million bells, so I'll have the money for it. Plus, I do need to get my humans acquainted with the animals. Playing with the alts will give me something to do once Mayor Kimi's done all she needs to do for the day.

I can officially build Club LoL and the Dream Suite now! Can't decide which one I want first. I want to start dreaming to look at towns, so perhaps I'll get that. But I also want to start getting some emotes, so I'm not sure. If dumb ole Blathers would hurry up and let me unlock the second floor to the museum, that'd be great. That's the thing I REALLY want. I want to start making exhibits on the second floor, lol.

I believe that's all I've got to say. We have a Dungeons and Dragons game to play tonight, so I doubt I'll get a lot of time to play. Thursday night, our friends who moved away are coming into town, so my husband will want to stay out late with them, so I might not get to play for very long then either. But luckily, I'm off of work all day Friday. I just have to do some chores in the morning and I'll be able to play all day and all night. So exciting!

I like how you structure these blog posts; looking forward to more & also (eventually) visiting the DA of your town when it's set up. :3 Also +100000 cool points for D&D! <3

rianne;bt16975 said:
I like how you structure these blog posts; looking forward to more & also (eventually) visiting the DA of your town when it's set up. :3 Also +100000 cool points for D&D! <3
Eeeee! Thank you! I mostly make these posts for myself so I can see how far my progress has come. I'm thrilled that other people are reading them and over the moon that they like them!!! Hopefully Fujimori will live up to your expectations, lol.

And D&D rules. I'm so glad more and more people are able to play it now. I have fun rolling dice and killing (or healing, since I'm a cleric) dudes.

D'awhh. With how much effort and care you're putting into it, don't even fret. (,: I'm still figuring out how I want my town (2013, no resets or hax) and I only got somewhat diligent about it after I set up a dream address for the second time last year. It's inspiring to read your blog, truly.

Very true; it's nice to have it a bit more mainstream despite some of the downsides. . .I like being able to listen to podcasts to get inspo and whatnot. In my current campaign I'm a tank/killing machine which is super fun and new to me---we need a healer omg.

Back