• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/24/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Got home at 9 last night and stayed up long enough to do the bare minimum of what I wanted to do. Being old is heckin' terrible. I used to be able to stay up so much later before conking out. Oh well. 11 is pushing it for me.

Did my dailies: found all my fossils and the money/gem rocks and bought out all my stores. Slowly building up that catalog, man. Working on Kagome getting her Able sisters unlocked. I think I've decided where to put the fourth PC (Chiharu), but I was too sleepy to actually build the house. I'm just going to have all my player characters living in the same area.

I got pinged to build a bridge! BUT IT WAS THE FAIRY TALE BRIDGE! I'm getting really mad about this. Also no one wants to move out. Like, I get it guys. Fujimori is a cool place to live, but y'all need to get out. I want to make room for people I actually want to keep!

I decided to demolish my zen clock and when I play today, I'll demolish the zen light I have in the park. This park is going to be the death of me. I think I'm good with it and then the next day, I'm unhappy with it. I think I might move the park to a different section and see if I like it anywhere else. It's just one rock that's throwing me off, I think. Blargh.

I decided to build my Dream Suite! I've got a bunch of DA's saved on Pinterest that I think might inspire me, so I'm excited to start looking through those. I'm off of work tomorrow, so I think I'm going to spend most of the day visiting towns.

Right after I built the Dream Suite, I visited the museum to drop off my fossils and Blathers suggested that I build the second story, of the museum, so I am very, very excited! That's the next thing I'm going to build. Hopefully Shampoodle opens up soon, as well. I'm sick of hiding my hair under the bun wig until I get what I want.

I've only got a few more upgrades on my Mayor's house before I can move on to Hoichi's. I've just enlarged the left room the largest it can be. Just have two upgrades each on my back and right rooms. I still haven't decided if I want a basement in her house or not. I've been printing out 8x8 grids and pasting them in my bullet journal so I can plan out rooms, and I've got the basement room pasted in there, but I've left it blank so far because I keep flip flopping on whether I want it or not.

I went to the island and did my tours like I said I would. Then I filled up the first section of the shipping bin and called it a night. I was very tired.

That's about all I accomplished last night. I probably won't get a lot done tonight as we have dinner plans and I expect us to be out late. But like I said before, I will be home all day Friday and will have loads of time to play between chores and errands. I am hoping to have a bigger update to write about when i come in to work on Saturday.

Back